Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Relationships can only be attained if the attraction between the two people is neutral,

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
Most Relationships can only be attained if the attraction between the two people is neutral. This is why people who go for good looking people get told to lower their standards. When going for the most attractive people out they’re the chance of neutral attraction is low if your not in the top ranking area of attraction. I can’t go for who I’m not attracted to because it would be pointless to get in to a relationship with someone if they’re was no attraction to that someone.

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

This is a given

. I can’t go for who I’m not attracted to because it would be pointless to get in to a relationship with someone if they’re was no attraction to that someone.
If you can choose you are just a volcel that must be stoned, executed and bathed in sulfuric acid.

All this postmodernist concept of relationships are based on foids decision in a world that only recently equaled women to men, that is, a ginocracy that is sustained by other men while Chads monopolize the sexual market.

Love, marriage and all civilized institutions are based on the decision of it as a concept of procreation and resources security inside one family structure, where women, apart of being inferior, had specific roles to comply, not only as "the natural law" but also as position of submission.

The rest, is pure cuckoldom, because, acepting a foids' freedom is accepting her domain over you.

Last edited:
Nope. In most relationships the man is a slave used by the woman with sex as a carrot on a stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back