Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most rapes happen by attractive, muscular dudes, not scrawny/ugly incels

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This is the dark truth they want to hide from you.

Also most rapes happen in relationships/marriages. Cases involving strangers are extremely rare.

Incels are the least likely group to be rapists jfl.

dominant males? yes, I'm too frail and short to dominate females easily. but in this case, if they complain so much then they probably didn't consent while in the act. they wouldn't complain or denounce Chad. they'd actually write an entire Wattpad about the event describing his characteristics accurately vividly.

its only considered rape if a non chad does it otherwise its just considered rough sex.

its only considered rape if a non chad does it otherwise its just considered rough sex.
This is exactly why it happens.

9/10 of times it's rough sex and the foid enjoys it.
then the 10nd time the foid indeed doesn't want to and tells him to stop but the chad still want to get his dick wet, simply because he is used to ALWAYS be desired. And that's why it happens.

The retarded picture of a scrawny ugly incel lurking in a dark alley is EXTREMELY rare. Almost all rapes happen in the scenario I described.

It's fucking ironic that foids are responsible for almost all rapes and continue dating these thugs and bad boys who will rape them yet acccuse INCELS of being the rapists, when we have the least opportunity to do so.

Dark triad chad rapemaxxing :feelsseriously:

The retarded picture of a scrawny ugly incel lurking in a dark alley is EXTREMELY rare. Almost all rapes happen in the scenario I described.
Imagine being a rapist as a short and weak subhuman. JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back