Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most rape accusations are probably fake

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The reason so few "rapists" see justice is because most of them aren't actually guilty of any rape. There are not that many men willing to rape women but there are vast amounts of petty women willing to destroy the lives of men they despise. This results in a large number of fake rape accusations. If women ran the justice system then there would be a 100% conviction rate for rape. Women don't have any sense of justice, only self-serving interests.

The reason so few "rapists" see justice is because most of them aren't actually guilty of any rape. There are not that many men willing to rape women but there are vast amounts of petty women willing to destroy the lives of men they despise. This results in a large number of fake rape accusations. If women ran the justice system then there would be a 100% conviction rate for rape. Women don't have any sense of justice, only self-serving interests.

Why are women allowed to vote if children aren't? Women never move past the mental stage of a 13 year old

Most "rape" isn't even actual rape. The whores just get drunk and claim rape.

Notice how these women often wait 10-20 years before they come out with the accusations? Seems very suspicious to me tbh.

Notice how these women often wait 10-20 years before they come out with the accusations? Seems very suspicious to me tbh.

Women are sociopaths who don't have any morals. All they see are opportunities to exploit others.

This is why men should not associate with holes period. Theres no telling when a false rape accusation will be levelled against you

brutal and legit

"You don't want to do what I say? Fine, I'll just say you raped me." Teehee
Most "rape" isn't even actual rape. The whores just get drunk and claim rape.
High iq. I've heard this from stupid holes a lot. If she's not a virgin or married then she can't be raped.

Last edited:
Alot of real rapes go unreported. Due to fear, shame, or (in the case of Chad), pleasure.

Most rape accusations are probably fake
Is this something anyone here worries about... honestly?

Is this something anyone here worries about... honestly?
You don't even have to know a bitch to get falsely accused of rape these days. They can pick your profile randomly from facebook and say you raped them.

Yeah with rape accusations it’s guilty until proven innocent instead of innocent until proven guilty

I wouldn't know since I'm a fucking virgin, but I would think its painful to force your dick inside a bitch without her getting wet.

You don't even have to know a bitch to get falsely accused of rape these days. They can pick your profile randomly from facebook and say you raped them.

This reminds me the "purge 2". I havent finished it yet but there was a part like this.

I wouldn't know since I'm a fucking virgin, but I would think its painful to force your dick inside a bitch without her getting wet.
It wouldn't be hard since they already rode 20 cocks already