Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most powerful pajeet

"Vikram Aditya obliterated Alexander saar, Rajputs mog Nordic Chads saar":soy::soy::soy::soy:

Him IRL
Curry

Anandkonda twitter acc?

@DarkStar

Look at this jeet shit:feelskek: These creatures are so pathetic and have nothing but cope.
Based on his handle & the emojis he has, it's safe to assume he's deluded as fuck or actually fifteen, probably both tbh.
Pajeets should focus on trying to conquer east asia, at least they mog asian men
Eh, not sure they could win in a war with rices tbh.

Though it would be interesting to see.

Least self deluted pajeet

Nah, pajeets are lowest than even East Asian
Maybe in IQ, but visually, indians are less subhuman than Asians. Many Chindian Kids in SEA have indian dads and Chinese moms

Based on his handle & the emojis he has, it's safe to assume he's deluded as fuck or actually fifteen, probably both tbh.
Definitely just a deluded jeet. This type of behavior is very common for them
Eh, not sure they could win in a war with rices tbh.

Though it would be interesting to see.

I was moreso talking in the sense that indian men could go to Asia and racemix with asian women since mixing with White women was what the twitter OP was talking about.

I like his confidence
We think alike

I sometimes wonder who worships white foids more black or Indian men

But then their women are so fucking ugly I don't really blame them

I sometimes wonder who worships white foids more black or Indian men

But then their women are so fucking ugly I don't really blame them
Pajeets for sure. Look at most big rappers’ music videos, even though they can afford to hire white video vixens, they’d rather get black ones. It’s mostly black chicks you see acting and dancing in those MVs. Meanwhile currywood filmmakers constantly hire white blonde women to dance in the background of their shitty musical dance numbers

Twitterpeople talking positively about white culture, white nationalism, how immigration is ruining Europe, pretending to be white and proud of it or talks about white families/women/anti mixed race are 90% pajeet chuds, the rest are ((())) jfl :feelskek:

Bwc wins once again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back