Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most popular normie delusion: “I just realized the missed opportunity/hint that I had 6 years ago!!”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They don’t realize that Chads don’t have these “missed opportunities”

I remember believing that lie lmao!

Yeah, if they were real opportunities, they would've been made so obvious that they would have been impossible to miss. Some of the "normies" who say that might be incels in denial.

Yeah they are delusional and think that they can change their fates significalntly whenever they want, while in fact every major thing was sealed before they left their mother's wombs :blackpill:

Yeah, if they were real opportunities, they would've been made so obvious that they would have been impossible to miss. Some of the "normies" who say that might be incels in denial.

the average guy does just terribly with women

the average guy does just terribly with women
Thread in point:
(The opinions about that are quite divided though)

Yeah they are delusional and think that they can change their fates significalntly whenever they want, while in fact every major thing was sealed before they left their mother's wombs :blackpill: