Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most Polish men look like shit

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Idk who started this sterotype of Poles being tall gigachads or whatever but most Poles I've met were subhuman. I've been to Warsaw a few times too. Most people looked like short swarthy balding spics. Hardly spotted an moggers. Poles women are indeed GL but the men are subhumans. I do think the small percentage of Poles that do mog, mog hard. Polish Chads are on par with White Chads imo but the average Polishcel looks worse than the Average White.

The only halo that Poles have is personality halo. Poles are said to be more extroverted and loud compared to whites which is true and Poles are still europeans for the most part, when a white women wants to fuck an exotic guy and she doesn't want to fuck some arab or black subhuman Poles are the choice.

Pollack Tales from Warsaw :feelsseriously:

@To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade is this true?

Yes they do, And they are also cheap labor in my country, Almost cost nothing to hire one for work.

fuck you stupid nigger we are the ubermensch

Idk who started this sterotype of Poles being tall gigachads or whatever but most Poles I've met were subhuman. I've been to Warsaw a few times too. Most people looked like short swarthy balding spics. Hardly spotted an moggers. Poles women are indeed GL but the men are subhumans. I do think the small percentage of Poles that do mog, mog hard. Polish Chads are on par with White Chads imo but the average Polishcel looks worse than the Average White.

The only halo that Poles have is personality halo. Poles are said to be more extroverted and loud compared to whites which is true and Poles are still europeans for the most part, when a white women wants to fuck an exotic guy and she doesn't want to fuck some arab or black subhuman Poles are the choice.
When i went there everybody mogged me

Who tf thinks slavs are good looking?? Even normies stereotype Slavic man as ugly

It’s pretty much the same for all Slavic countries.
There are utter subhumans and niggers like Vasily Stepanov.

I hate being an ugly slav its too much for me

Is this why they want to keep the immigrants out so they don't steal their wamman

but were they tall and/or robust?

Yea poles are all ugly + stupid no wonder the nazis + soviets teamed up to kill them

When I was 25 (ages ago) a Polish foid seemed to flirt with me abroad and suggested that women might be attracted to me. That was the tail end of my pak. I still wonder if I might have ascended if I had not been a mentalcel instead of the proper agepilled sub-5 that I'm now.

When I was 25 (ages ago) a Polish foid seemed to flirt with me abroad and suggested that women might be attracted to me. That was the tail end of my pak. I still wonder if I might have ascended if I had not been a mentalcel instead of the proper agepilled sub-5 that I'm now.
are you black brown or western europe based?