Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[MOST PISSED OFF I'VE BEEN] GETTING A FOID AS A ROOMMATE

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
So yeah, my parents gave me their old apartment they rented out for income, on the condition that I have someone with me paying rent. I go rent free (which i need since I'm going for different education living off of barely shit) I've got literally 0 say in the fucking matter at all. Either i go catch a 2 hour train from my parents house to my apprenticeship or have an easy 10 minute drive and live with a foid. I asked if they can get anyone else and they picked ALL GIRLS! They are hardcore brainwashed Roman-Catholic so i assume that's why since I've never brought a girl home and think I may be a little gay. I don't even know what she looks like.

I am anti-slut and since all women are sluts, looks I'm gonna have to grind my fucking teeth everyday to not think about an Animal living with me. It's officially over, and if she has her BF over I'm kicking her out myself. This has been one of the weirdest days ever, especially since my living habits are unconventional. Fucking hell I hope she has a nice ass at the VERY least.

@Ryo_Hazuki pleas change the title and put a space between foid and as please <3 (thanks)

It's Over.

J U S T R A P E.

Last edited:
RE: [MOST PISSED OFF I'VE BEEN] GETTING A FOIDAS A ROOMMATE

fukmylyf said:
It's Over.

J U S T   R A P E.

thanks for the kek, I;m just thinking how the fuck am i gonna jack off now :feelsrope:

Oh no you might get your dick wet

Quick, build a pillow fort and write "No gurlz allowed" on it

RE: [MOST PISSED OFF I'VE BEEN] GETTING A FOIDAS A ROOMMATE

damn, my condolences.  :feelsBadMan:

What you're gonna want to do is take all of your cum soaked socks and form a circle around your living space. That way, you'll never have to sea bitches.

Wear her used panties on your face and jerk off.

I would be quite happy to live with a foid in the same room. If I understand correctly your mom gave you different to chose from, so you can just pick someone you like and can get along with. (All foids are whores and unlikeable is a monumental cope)
Contrary to popular opinion here I think beeing friends/roommate with a girl can help to deal with the pain of inceldom.
Just tell her, if you know each other a little better and it isn't awkward anymore, that you feel uncomfortable with displays of affection and ask her not to bring over hookups/boyfriends.
Also, if you prefer a man as a roommate, can't you just search for a roommate yourself on roommate websites?

Don't your parents find it a little weird giving you a girl as a roommate? I mean, what the fuck

You don't even know her whatsoever, how can that possibly end up fine

gl getting accused of rape boyo tbh.

im trying to come out this from the mindset of wtf your parents are thinking, i guess they think if they pick a girl its more likely that they hope you will try to attract her or some other bluepilled shit parents always think.

gl brother your life is about to become a living hell if she is like most females.

Foxman8472 said:

found cucktears member.

When you go to sleep make sure to sign out for she won’t use your account to attention whore

Pretening to be Asexual is probably your best option. Avoid any personal conversations as much as possible and just try to stay in your room

I thought about it again and I would choose the other option. Imagine if she brings her Chad bf or her fuckbuddy into your apartment. Taking the train is better tbh

roommate or flatmate? Having femoid as a flatmate was hell, I was afraid to leave my room

Akarin said:
roommate or flatmate? Having femoid as a flatmate was hell, I was afraid to leave my room

That's just one example. I had 5 different female flatmates, 2 of them were stupid bitches and 1 just stayed to herself, but I also had 2 roommates that were really nice and caring.

just wait until she brings chad over and you walk in on them fucking lol, ER or you're a cuck, better rape

Foxman8472 said:

LOL only if he's at least chadlite, maybe if they're a looksmatch or she's low smv. 

Unlikely though.

I suspect faggotry.

One of the biggest regrets of my whole life is when I was at college I housemated up with a bunch of other guys like a faggot, for 2 whole years.
I was an idiot for not seeking out fems to share with.

blackletcel said:
just wait until she brings chad over and you walk in on them fucking lol, ER or you're a cuck, better rape

He can always choose not to live with her

Just try to get in her pants

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Don't your parents find it a little weird giving you a girl as a roommate? I mean, what the fuck

You don't even know her whatsoever, how can that possibly end up fine

gl getting accused of rape boyo tbh.
they know he isnt going to fuck

Get the fuck away from there. There's a high chance she'll accuse you of rape charges and it will ruin your life. Seriously JUST LEAVE NOW!

Back in highschool one of the people from my class got accused of false rape accusations and majority of the school believed it despite the fact that charges were dropped as the girl came out and said it wasn't true. He lost all his friends and had extreme mental issues as he has received a lot of extremely violent messages from the accuser's friends. I'm not sure how he's doing right now as highschool was a long time ago for me.

fucking shove ur dick in that useless vag