Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people with “aspergers” literally act like soy/sjw NTs.

C

ClearJuice

I despise people with Asperger’s syndrome.
-
This is partially why I have no respect for the disorder. Full of self-diagnosed special snowflakes with a vulnerable narcissist complex. Most of these people are emotive and display intuitive facial cues and body language, but are just slightly awkward. This trend of anyone who is slightly strange or neurotic being labeled as aspie (likely to justify their stupid behavior) is disgusting.

No wonder even the psychologists removed it from the DSM. It’s a bullshit fake condition used to justify social inadequacy.

Examples of “aspies”:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWSuxBy6oo

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkEexU9hbmk

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ve5BeLa_uTQ

This is partially why I have no respect for the disorder. Full of self-diagnosed special snowflakes with a vulnerable narcissist complex. Most of these people are emotive and display intuitive facial cues and body language, but are just slightly awkward. This trend of anyone who is slightly strange or neurotic being labeled as aspie (likely to justify their stupid behavior) is disgusting.

No wonder even the psychologists removed it from the DSM. It’s a bullshit fake condition used to justify social inadequacy.

Examples of “aspies”:

People with Aspergers are like all non-normalfags completely different. The diagnosis doesn't say anything about your political/social views, your personality/your character or your behavior.

Have met Aspergers who were barely able to communicate and basically living in their own world as well as Aspergers who are extremely friendly/extroverted (too friendly if you ask me). Have met extremely empathetic Aspergers that care about everything too much and also those who routinely torture animals and live in a shit-covered hellhole with drugs that they call "flat". I have met Aspergers on all sides of the political spectrum from real Neo-Fascists to anarchocommunists to libertarians - Aspergers are often completely different. They have common traits, but aren't all the same.
This tbh. There are giga-soyified individuals and also extremely based people with an Asperger's diagnosis - often there is a tendency to the extremes.
And also it's overdiagnosed nowadays, because parents want their children to have Autism due to thinking that this is a synonym for savantism. The "positive representation" of Aspergers (as geniuses/human super computers) is unironically what hurts Autists the most.
Last but not least: It only means below average social skills, focus on special interests, a focus on routine and a reduced capability of showing (but not having emotions).

Last edited:
Diagnosed aspie here with extreme aspie tendencies, not all of us are like that.

People with Aspergers are like all people completely different. The diagnosis doesn't say anything about your political/social views, your personality/your character or your behavior.

Have met Aspergers who were barely able to communicate and basically living in their own world as well as Aspergers who are extremely friendly/extroverted (too friendly if you ask me). Have met extremely empathetic Aspergers that care about everything too much and also those who routinely torture animals and live in a shit-covered hellhole with drugs that they call "flat". I have met Aspergers on all sides of the political spectrum from real Neo-Fascists to anarchocommunists to libertarians - Aspergers are often completely different. They have common traits, but aren't all the same.

This tbh. There are giga-soyified individuals and also extremely based people with an Asperger's diagnosis - often there is a tendency to the extremes.
And also it's overdiagnosed nowadays, because parents want their children to have Autism due to thinking that this is a synonym for savantism. The "positive representation" of Aspergers (as geniuses/human super computers) is unironically what hurts Autists the most.
Last but not least: It only means below average social skills, focus on special interests, a focus on routine and a reduced capability of showing (but not having emotions).
I have aspergers ( also severe OCD and Psychosis), and I dont even talk to people. I fucking hate people and I want to avoid them as much as possible ( not because i’m think im more excessively intelligent than anyone else or anything; I just fucking hate people). I also have child-like tantrums when i’m alone when I have a bad day ( not in front of people though). Fuck these faggots who can socialize and act normal who somehow claim that they have The tism syndrome. Im an example of a real defective sperg who needs to be shot.

I have aspergers ( also severe OCD and Psychosis), and I dont even talk to people. I fucking hate people and I want to avoid them as much as possible ( not because i’m think im more excessively intelligent than anyone else or anything; I just fucking hate people). I also have child-like tantrums when i’m alone when I have a bad day ( not in front of people though). Fuck these faggots who can socialize and act normal who somehow claim that they have The tism syndrome. Im an example of a real defective sperg who needs to be shot.
Brutal. Even in bad luck there are some that have sadly more luck than us (as it seems).

Have a very childish mentality (black/white thinking, extreme dependency on others), also have rage issues/spergouts, easily panick when stuff goes wrong, am obsessed with certain issues (like zoology/microbiology/parasitology/medicine/historical war crimes), am socially not flexible (completely get thrown out of balance when unexpected stuff happens, for example: as I talked with a man about venomous snakes he told me that he nearly lost an arm to them and I just said "Shit sucks!" after being stunned for a few minutes, not like I didn't feel bad for him, but I couldn't say it better), often misunderstand questions and then respond with something completely else (cannot explain myself/my motivation). People treat me mostly as an annoyance and tell me to get lost, I got bullied my entire life and am mostly seen as a joke by others.

Young and fat autists are usually cucked.

parents want their children to have Autism due to thinking that this is a synonym for savantism
JFL at the bunch of normie retards who think that somehow their retarded child is not a normie retard just like them
Extremely relatable. I might be sperg too, but I don't care as long as I have moments in life to LDAR alone. fuck doctors.

Expectation: What autistcels think of when they want a qt autistic foid

Reality: The best an autistcel can get

the condition has been used as a weapon/ a tool for manipulation
Years ago, aspergers/ autism was still recognised but it didnt have so many people going out of their way to hop on social media or youtube too complain about it. or to speak on how "liberated" they are to have it.
True autists/ aspergs like to keep to themselves, and would rather sperg their autism online.

I hate it how its being trendy now, because as a fellow asperg, it really hits hard. No one wants to be this, no one in their sane mind is proud of it. You are literally socially disadvantaged because of it, and if you are ugly as well well its another nail in the coffin

Yeahhhhh no, I'm actually diagnosed by someone qualified & am weird as fuck by the standards of society, no friends, virgin at 30+, no job, living at home with a parent, don't like going outside; all totally normal right. Facial expressions & body language is weird to me, will say one thing though, I have seen some real bluepilled soy cuck aspie men.
People with Aspergers are like all non-normalfags completely different. The diagnosis doesn't say anything about your political/social views, your personality/your character or your behavior.

"High functioning " label pisses me off, it's like nigga I have a disability as I struggle with stuff that is taken for granted by many but because I'm not a dribbler there's nothing wrong with me & I must obviously be highly competent because there are only window licker spergs & savant geniuses according to knows fuck all other than watched rainman or the good doctor normies.
the condition has been used as a weapon/ a tool for manipulation
Years ago, aspergers/ autism was still recognised but it didnt have so many people going out of their way to hop on social media or youtube too complain about it. or to speak on how "liberated" they are to have it.
True autists/ aspergs like to keep to themselves, and would rather sperg their autism online.

I hate it how its being trendy now, because as a fellow asperg, it really hits hard. No one wants to be this, no one in their sane mind is proud of it. You are literally socially disadvantaged because of it, and if you are ugly as well well its another nail in the coffin
I see posts about those claiming they're glad to be aspie, seriously who the fuck are these larping cunts, they gotta be female or a trust fund kiddy surely.

Last edited:

Examples of “aspies”:

i disagree. Most aspies tend to be blackpilled and based af. Men incellish, women FDSish

Brutal. Even in bad luck there are some that have sadly more luck than us (as it seems).

Have a very childish mentality (black/white thinking, extreme dependency on others), also have rage issues/spergouts, easily panick when stuff goes wrong, am obsessed with certain issues (like zoology/microbiology/parasitology/medicine/historical war crimes), am socially not flexible (completely get thrown out of balance when unexpected stuff happens, for example: as I talked with a man about venomous snakes he told me that he nearly lost an arm to them and I just said "Shit sucks!" after being stunned for a few minutes, not like I didn't feel bad for him, but I couldn't say it better), often misunderstand questions and then respond with something completely else (cannot explain myself/my motivation). People treat me mostly as an annoyance and tell me to get lost, I got bullied my entire life and am mostly seen as a joke by others.
Bro, am I you? I essentially resemble you, expect that I dont have any special interests that I am very obessed with. All I do is listen to music, jerk off (I failed Nofap), daydream, and contemplate kill myself all day.

I am convinced that female "autistics" have a completely different disorder that only affects the female brain
genuine female autists exist its just that since female brains are already different it shows itself differently. Plus its a lot rarer for females to have it than males.

Chris chan is that you nigga?

JFL at OP tbh

Examples of “aspies”:

I don’t, at least not anymore

Lol what a cuck. That was a fast ban