Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people who hate ghetto people, and become stormfrontcels get a horrible wake up call about white foids eventually.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Eventually they realize white girls are judgmental and stuck up. I used to be in a majoritvely ghetto school, and my friend Dylan was talking truth in that "he'd rather be around nonwhites than stuck up white people".

Really most people aren't racist because they inherently hate blacks for being black. No one goes to full out HATRED just because of aesthetical choice, unless they're being held back deliberately from whites. No, even if they are held back from whites, and they make it to white havens, they eventually hate white peopel because of how high value/ stuck up/ hierarchal they are.

I hate a higher rage when I went to white schools being subjected to superficiality from them, they're MY lucky break, and yet it was blown. Fucking bullshit.
Hell sometimes I'd rather have the halo of being white in a small undervalued pond.
Of nonwhites. Somewhat.
In reality stormfrontcelling comes more from an egotistical place, ego pain, 80-90% of the time rather than jewish control, but the anti sentiment of jews is still there.

Last edited:
Being white and ugly sucks. You're told you're "privileged" when you're not, and being told you're privileged ends up hurting you, because everyone sees you as lucky and is less likely to help you out and empathize with your struggles.

Incels who are white who have concern about their dna need to try to date a kind of woman who can give them white passing children, like latina women. if you disagree than fuck you tbh you get to rot alone

DON'T RUIN MY COPES YOU MONSTER

John Lennon put it best, although not intentionally - woman is the nigger of the world.

Being white and ugly sucks. You're told you're "privileged" when you're not, and being told you're privileged ends up hurting you, because everyone sees you as lucky and is less likely to help you out and empathize with your struggles.
There is no advantage in being white anymore it is slowly rather becoming a disadvantage for non-chads cause we are the cucks of the world. 30 years ago Asian women were in reach even for incel whites, now they just have become just as demanding as white women. Most black women are just unhandable for white males etc. Muslims still arrange their marriages so no chance for us as well. White Privilege is a fairy tale invented by mass media to make some pseudo concessions to social justice. In reality white middle class gets taxcucked, and even more and more white normies are driven into inceldom (which they will never acknowledge).

There is no advantage in being white anymore it is slowly rather becoming a disadvantage for non-chads cause we are the cucks of the world. 30 years ago Asian women were in reach even for incel whites, now they just have become just as demanding as white women. Most black women are just unhandable for white males etc. Muslims still arrange their marriages so no chance for us as well. White Privilege is a fairy tale invented by mass media to make some pseudo concessions to social justice. In reality white middle class gets taxcucked, and even more and more white normies are driven into inceldom (which they will never acknowledge).
unhandable? lol

unhandable? lol

Imagine the having the grammar of your post scrutinized by gobbledygook poster schizocel Eugenicist of all people :lul:

Based.

Yeah, I believe that if certain attitudes of working class blacks (or working class whites by that matter) changed, both communities would get along much better, they already did during the 2000s for the most part. The greatest difference between the two are their respective work ethics. Whites appreciate effort more while blacks appreciate easy gain more.

If we lived in a non-zionist society we'll have both kinds of societies (homogenous and multiracial ones) with no problem.

Eventually they realize white girls are judgmental and stuck up. I used to be in a majoritvely ghetto school, and my friend Dylan was talking truth in that "he'd rather be around nonwhites than stuck up white people".

Really most people aren't racist because they inherently hate blacks for being black. No one goes to full out HATRED just because of aesthetical choice, unless they're being held back deliberately from whites. No, even if they are held back from whites, and they make it to white havens, they eventually hate white peopel because of how high value/ stuck up/ hierarchal they are.

I hate a higher rage when I went to white schools being subjected to superficiality from them, they're MY lucky break, and yet it was blown. Fucking bullshit.
Hell sometimes I'd rather have the halo of being white in a small undervalued pond.
Of nonwhites. Somewhat.
In reality stormfrontcelling comes more from an egotistical place, ego pain, 80-90% of the time rather than jewish control, but the anti sentiment of jews is still there.

stormfront guys think white women have been brain washed

in reality, white women, like all women, would rather eat dog shit than fuck a non-chad

Non poor white people talk in this aloof and confident manner because they know they're on top and no one can threaten them.

They give lip service to ethnics but it's all artificial. Even if ethnics were to rise up, they would only affect poor white people so they don't care. For example affirmative action sucks right? But most white people who got into Harvard were legacy students so their entry was already guaranteed. It's only non legacy aka poor whites who are affected.

That's why really hate currycels and ricecels because those guys are a genuine threat. I predict relations between Asia and America are only gonna get worse. Soon we might have another war.

in reality, white women, like all women, would rather eat dog shit than fuck a non-chad
Yeah because at least dog shit won't linger around very long, stalk, probe, try to betabuxx while netting her in some connection.
Women find ugly men "creepy" because of the sentiment to linger around and be attached. Not even when there is any sex involved, though they suspect it could still come from anywhere. Women want to know underlying intentions.
Imagine the having the grammar of your post scrutinized by gobbledygook poster schizocel Eugenicist of all people :lul:
unhandLEable. there, for his part.

Women have not been brainwashed lmao. That's the biggest cuckoldry. Human beings are superficial by nature, and I know plenty of girls who don't want blacks even after media push. The only reason blacks can get to some women is because of masculinemaxxing or witmaxxing but that works on low class women/ low sophistication women. Most women want to be aloofly superficial and top tier. Especially noodlefoids who want high refinement/ dominance/ elegance/ sculpt/ etc. The serious and stoic implications are not really there for being with black men.

Last edited:
@Eugenicist and his long racist copes that never make any sense. You have to be NEET because idk how you would be able to make sense to anyone IRL

@Eugenicist and his long racist copes that never make any sense. You have to be NEET because idk how you would be able to make sense to anyone IRL

Racism is and always will be whiteys main cope.

I am telling you I'm not racist. Even the title itself implies it. You're misdefining your own viewpoint as it coming from me more than yourself. Autist in denial lol

Ive never seen black people IRL

I am telling you I'm not racist. Even the title itself implies it. You're misdefining your own viewpoint as it coming from me more than yourself. Autist in denial lol

Your the most confusing poster on here
:feelstastyman:

Your the most confusing poster on here
I suggest working on a sense of context behind your reading comprehension skills. Maybe you need to go read dr seuss.
Sorry this isn't always as put as basic as you'd want it to be. But your issues if you're here are not basic.

I suggest working on a sense of context behind your reading comprehension skills. Maybe you need to go read dr seuss.
Sorry this isn't always as put as basic as you'd want it to be. But your issues if you're here are not basic.

I wanna see racial holy war and other stuff. With over 7 billion apes on this planet, peace is nothing but a pipe dream.

John Lennon put it best, although not intentionally - woman is the nigger of the world.

Not what he intended to be sure.

The guy became subservient to some talentless ugly Asian chick. Yoko Ono is the one who actually convinced him to brake up The Beatles too. I don't like Lennon's soyness and politics, but she certainly deserved the bullet more than he did.

Enjoy hiding your intellectual laziness with humorful playacts, as if your mindset is a form of normalcy/ regularity.

I will enjoy it and you can keep trying to prove that your racist fantasy world can exist

I will enjoy it and you can keep trying to prove that your racist fantasy world can exist
Whites are superior. Compare europe to abos. But it isn't absolute. But I am saying anyone who has entirely racist sentiments is low IQ. Jeremy meeks can outdo most whites in raw SMV, and there are black computer technicians smarter than a lot of white trash. Plus, snooty whites can hurt egos way more than ghetto nonwhites. So I'm just saying, anyone who hates humanity should be on incel sites more than being on fucking Stormfront.
I gotta clarify everything with neandercels here.

82E74E3C 2E63 440D AF74 F481F4D30B05

Yes. Good on you, dear fellowcel. You've removed the cloak of "White Fragility" and realized a simple truth: That White femoids are often extremely vain, bigoted and discriminatory.

Days Later:

I respect my fellowcels, so long as they do not worship their racial "complements" and blindly defend them like puppets being strung along...

Attachments

• 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 10

Stormfrontcels see white women as gene carriers.

White women are still superior to brown women, even if they aren’t good enough to be compared to white men.

Of nonwhites. Somewhat.
george floyd hands wrote this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back