Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most people want us dead

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
It's why they do everything in their power to drive us to commit suicide, short of actually killing you themselves. Humans are vile creatures and will conduct psychological warfare in an attempt to try to drive someone suicidal, it's sick really. Every day I hear people talking shit about me, but they won't say it to my face because they're all cowards and even if they did I wouldn't let it effect me as much now as it would have as a naive teen , (I'm 25). I myself never really bother talking about other people seeing as how I have zero interest in anyone else's lives whatsoever anyways, regardless I'm glad I don't because that would only continue the cycle and I refuse to be a part of it. My conscience is clear, that much I know for sure.

Last edited:
Society isn’t a nice place man. We are the same age also.

No, they want us to work and pay taxes.
They keep us at a level of almost committing suicide, but don't push us to suicide.
They want us to suffer, as we are only seen as slaves

Thats why we only go outside when completely necessary jfl at how good our coping skills are, we shouldve all roped already

They keep us at a level of almost committing suicide, but don't push us to suicide.
This, we have it even Worse than African American slaves.

Everyone is a slave whether it be to their own desires or the desires of others. Existence itself needs to end.

This, we have it even Worse than African American slaves.
The fact that blacks still exist in America means they got some action.
They definitely had it better than us

Cool, I also don't want me alive tbh

Can't maintain a welfare state without wage slaves. Attempting to keep us perpetually depressed to get rid of any reaction or realisation to blatant double standards or leaving the Femslut Whoreskank Bonobo Plantation and propaganda farm.

I want everyone who isn't incel to die

Aren't we already dead within?

Even me sometimes want myself dead. so I do not know what to say.

And I want most of them dead too

And yes you're right. Humans enjoy torturing, killing and destroying other people's lives. Unfortunately they are too weak to do it so they have to do it with petty bullshit accusations and hopes that the legal system will do it for them.

You aren't wrong.