Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people think others are NPCs in their own Ego-Trip VR.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Narcissism is the engine on which we run.
Most else is just a delusion/ sell
Most people are humble because they didn't have enough ego-fuel for them to get the consciousness they wanted.
There are only 3 types of people.
Narcissists in action. (Chad)
Narcissists with careful planning. (Beta with PUA strategies)
Failed narcissists finding a way to cope with their low self esteem. (Cucks who truly believe in the bluepill).

Our motivation to connect with others is narcissistic gain.
People are too painful and hurtful to our narcissism to care about without trying to control them for our own gain.
Nature makes us sociopathic, but narcissistic to the point of wanting to have people around us to build our own clan, equipped with some empathy to manipulate others.

where incels belong in this 3 types of people

where incels belong in this 3 types of people
failed narcissists and they're trying to be awoken and dissecting their own corpse since their inner biology makes them face reality.

I agree. Wanting to be different / special / non-npc is the most normie thing of all.
this is the reason why our looks determine everything. the halo feedback makes or breaks you.
but that's also why I think looksmaxxing is retarded. if you suffered 21+ years as an ugly person it's over. you will never get to experience these years with good looks and so never get the chance to develop "a good personality".

even if I had the looks of chad tomorrow I would still subconsciously expect to be treated like dirt. I wouldn't know how to deal with people being nice to me for no reason. most social-actions-neurons in my brain are already wired to expect negative results by experience.

I think it's a mistake to try to find a common motivation for all humans.
I believe in chaos and chance.
You can't really separate a human from it's surroundings.
There are many people that do not behave logical / rational / predictable at all.
For example if you had to describe yourself you could probably write a lot, but if you ask 100 people what they think about you, then you would get a way more precise result than you would ever be able to write yourself.
No one is really special. It's when we cooperate that we become more than humans. So incels are damned to a lower state of existence by our forced loneliness. Hence why I think everyone that says inceldom is all about sex is a retard low iq peasant.