Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most people I hate are white

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
when I look at celebs, politicians, influencers etc most people I really hate are whites. And when someone says something that makes me upset I get extra triggered if they're white
I hate more jews but they aren't people

when I look at celebs, politicians, influencers etc most people I really hate are whites. And when someone says something that makes me upset I get extra triggered if they're white
100% relatable

I’m white but at least we can agree on hating Jews

i also hate alot of white "people". especially captain james cook for bringing whiteiods to australia and replacing a perfect hunter gather society where i could esialy get an abo GF into a dystopian industrialised hell hole. i am an ally of the jews, and share thier aspirations to destroy the white race. i vote left leaning parties that are pro-immagration, progressive and hostile to the foundations of the west, that are feminist. i support groups with anti white rethoric such as BLM. i do all of my best to make white's lives uncomfotable by living up to the sterotypes they have about blacks. i steal from the white mans house and watch him seethe to the police, when white girls are walking home alone and cross the street i follow them to the otherside and stare them down. i refuse to get a job and enjoy the white mans taxes on centerlink. i take full advantages of the free gibs the government gives us. i can do the bare minimum thanks to affirmative action and get degrees that would take a white thrice the effort i put in to get the same degree and NOTHING will change due to the pity the white man has for us. THEY THEMSELVES will lead themselves to destruction and i do every bit i can to accelerate thier downfall :feelsaww:

Last edited:
White people must be extinct from this planet.

Most people I hate are Jewish ngl.

Most people I hate are black or jewish

i also hate alot of white "people". especially captain james cook for bringing whiteiods to australia and replacing a perfect hunter gather society where i could esialy get an abo GF into a dystopian industrialised hell hole. i am an ally of the jews, and share thier aspirations to destroy the white race. i vote left leaning parties that are pro-immagration, progressive and hostile to the foundations of the west, that are feminist. i support groups with anti white rethoric such as BLM. i do all of my best to make white's lives uncomfotable by living up to the sterotypes they have about blacks. i steal from the white mans house and watch him seethe to the police, when white girls are walking home alone and cross the street i follow them to the otherside and stare them down. i refuse to get a job and enjoy the white mans taxes on centerlink. i take full advantages of the free gibs the government gives us. i can do the bare minimum thanks to affirmative action and get degrees that would take a white thrice the effort i put in to get the same degree and NOTHING will change due to the pity the white man has for us. THEY THEMSELVES will lead themselves to destruction and i do every bit i can to accelerate thier downfall :feelsaww:
based nigger

Most famous people are white that's all. You juste hate people in general.

Based abobro.
@Gaz DaJous foaming at his mouth right now

you do realise your ancestors mutilated child penises, engaged in incestual rape and cannibalism? inb4 muh fake and gay
also do you know why the stolen generation happened? it's because cumskins took pity on abo parents abusing the fuck out of their children which still continues to this day. colonisation was unironically a blessing for abo creatures

>perfect hunter-gatherer society

Last edited:
Faggot nigger i will hang you

you do realise your ancestors mutilated child penises, engaged in incestual rape and cannibalism? inb4 muh fake and gay
also do you know why the stolen generation happened? it's because cumskins took pity on abo parents abusing the fuck out of their children which still continues to this day. colonisation was unironically a blessing for abo creatures

>perfect hunter-gatherer society
Yall dont season your food though

What the hell? I’ve never seen an Abo on the internet I didn’t even know Abos could use technology past sticks and stones.