Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most people here simply can't cope with the nature of women

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
A lot of users here are failed normies.

People who got kisses, had a (platonic) gf(got cucked maybe) , maybe even one to a few times sex. All of that without substances in play

But they never really scored with women. They always hoped and dreamed for a different outcome. They wanted women to be something they aren't and can't be : decent people.

It's like normies who get cheated on and are surprised. "I would have never thought she'd do that".

It simply was not in the range of possibilities for them.

Or people with minds that instantly push such thoughts in the trashcan to cope.

A lot of people here were simply baffled by the insights theyve gotten. They're copes got got destroyed, the truth about their past experiences, the ones that are close to the now and what probably awaits them in the future.

The truecel knows this since he's in high school and got blackpilled hard the natural way because hes truly ugly. It may be that thre are some things he doesn't know but hes already pretty blackpilled from life.

The truecel is rather lethargic and depressive with small spurts of anger that transform back into lethargy and depression. He's mainly sad from being totally excluded of this. He accepts.

Its the failed normie whos angry and frustrated because he had a glimpse into this world and can't get access to it at anytime anymore since it was an exception. He's a little bit like an addict with a craving he can't fulfill since you can't force intimacy and relationships.

Last edited:
Fak

Last edited:
Show yourselves fakecels:feelsbaton:

I haven't had none of that in my life, I'm a truecel king

A lot of users here are failed normies.

People who got kisses, had a (platonic) gf(got cucked maybe) , maybe even one to a few times sex. All of that without substances in play

But they never really scored with women. They always hoped and dreamed for a different outcome. They wanted women to be something they aren't and can't be : decent people.

It's like normies who get cheated on and are surprised. "I would have never thought she'd do that".

It simply was not in the range of possibilities for them.

Or people with minds that instantly push such thoughts in the trashcan to cope.

A lot of people here were simply baffled by the insights theyve gotten. They're copes got got destroyed, the truth about their past experiences, the ones that are close to the now and what probably awaits them in the future.

The truecel knows this since he's in high school and got blackpilled hard the natural way because hes truly ugly. It may be that thre are some things he doesn't know but hes already pretty blackpilled from life.

The truecel is rather lethargic and depressive with small spurts of anger that transform back into lethargy and depression. He's mainly sad from being totally excluded of this. He accepts.

Its the failed normie whos angry and frustrated because he had a glimpse into this world and can't get access to it at anytime anymore since it was an exception. He's a little bit like an addict with a craving he can't fulfill since you can't force intimacy and relationships.
I’d hate to believe that an incels site could have failed normies, we police each other pretty well and if someone looks like a normie we will all call them out.

But there are many here sadly, and even if they are failed they’re normies at the end of the day and are cancerous.

High IQ, well put

I wish i had something like that lol

Its the failed normie whos angry

Yeah, thats pretty obvious. Also it seems like most "go kek" edifications are originating from failed normies, not truecels.

High IQ observation

Over for failed normies