Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people here secretly believe they're going to be "Chad" and "make it" someday

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
they're like "pre-rich" republicans who vote for giving the super rich tax breaks and think they're all going to make it someday

How is that possible, we always talk about how its impossible to become chad and you must be born chad.

Legit. Chads are born not made. Chadlites can be made though.

plastic surgery boyo

Most of us say that it's over

Chad, no, but rich, yes though losing hope.

The vast majority of us will never go through with plastic surgery, and it won't even make you chad.

they'll get some overpriced shitty nose job or chin implant and it will barely make any difference

they'll fuck some used up whore who will barely tolerate them

they'll claim they made it after fucking a 30 something used up white piece of fat shit

No shit we all want to be Chad. If we weren't butthurt about not getting laid we wouldn't be here.

The vast majority of us will never go through with plastic surgery, and it won't even make you chad.

it can work unless you are deformed or blackops2cel levels of ugly. A few distinct flaws are usually fixable like having big lips for example.

Chad, no, but rich, yes though losing hope.

at least rich is possible, even through criminal activity / scams, whatever.

but it's completely impossible to change your genetics and/or reverse aging. to believe you can become chad and is mental illness

I don't expect to make it to Chad. I'd be happy having normie looks.

it can work unless you are deformed or blackops2cel levels of ugly. A few distinct flaws are usually fixable like having big lips for example.
Plastic surgery can't fix my ugly skin filled with acne scars.

at least rich is possible, even through criminal activity / scams, whatever.

but it's completely impossible to change your genetics and/or reverse aging. to believe you can become chad and is mental illness
I'm too afraid of jail.

yeah because most incels despise normies

I don't even want to look norman because nothing will really change for me, i might get to beta bux for some ugly washed up bitch and that's it.

Chadlite or bust.

If you're not gonna have a cope,you might as well rope.I'm not ever going to be good looking though,I'm just hoping my face clears up one day.

Didn't want to be Chad even when i was a kid. I've always wanted a single gf that will be faithful.

The young fakecels maybe, the old fakecels gave up or should have given up hope long ago.

I only have a secret hope to reach nirvana or catch the bus tbh, attachment is dukha.

Nirvana or death.

you will never be Chad, but you don't need to be

True. It's why we haven't roped. We have too much faith.

This is the only conclusion I can come to. There is no other explanation why there are so many cucked whiteknights on here. Idiots believing some day they will become Chad and reap the benefits. If you were truly fucked then you will hate foids with every fiber of your being.

I've accepted that i'll always be trash and die alone.

Maybe the average guy does but I doubt most of us do.