Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people aren't aware of how ugly incels really are

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Because uglies don't want to show themselves, uglies want to hide and live in dungeons

When people imagine incels they aren't even able to understand how ugly they really are so it's easy to keep saying things like "personality" "confidence"

Whenever I show my face to people who doubt I'm ugly they accuse me of lying about it being me

Foids see the average man as ugly so they think an incel looks like the average man

those who are ugly are shunned by society so they tend to leave the house less
no one sees a lot of ugly people and they hold on to that optimism “no one is ugly”
they don’t know

Foids see the average man as ugly so they think an incel looks like the average man
those who are ugly are shunned by society so they tend to leave the house less
no one sees a lot of ugly people and they hold on to that optimism “no one is ugly”
they don’t know
:feelsrope:

the quasimodopill is brutal

Not once have I sent my face to someone in my life

Foids only "see" the men that are deemed acceptable as partners so average men are largely invisible