Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most people are low t little bitches

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Society makes children go to school to mentally torture them especially if ugly, make them learn useless academic crap. As a result they become addicted to carbs and sugar while consuming all the estrogen in bottles etc and become weak little bitches when older. The state gives them "maths" to cope with and they go to university and get a degree to become a good slave to pay taxes to the state for women to whore around and then betabuxx and get star fish sex once a month. I have never seen well adjusted mentally people in these kinds of jobs. As a result they are weak little shits and easy for the state to control who won't do shit.

You are slaves that the state has bullied around for years yet you still support their shitty education systems that are hell for incels. Its easy to see where this effeminate behavior comes from. Will inceldom be fixed? Not until society collapses because too many men are too cucked to do shit many on this forum included. I was retarded to even think we could ever turn anything around.

Water is wet this is an incel forum afterall lol.

this forum is just a way to stop people from going ER

Water is wet this is an incel forum afterall lol.
"Incel forum" yet is full of low t academic anime watching nerds. Might as well be a femcel forum at times.

Normies are slaves as well, just we acknowledge our situation and how fuck the system is

Normies are slaves as well, just we acknowledge our situation and how fuck the system is
At least normies benefit from the system more than incels, a lot of anime watching low t fags here suck off the masters that oppress them. Weak cunts.

At least normies benefit from the system more than incels, a lot of anime watching low t fags here suck off the masters that oppress them. Weak cunts.
@TigerFestival @Speedloader @Yerberito @Mainländer @stupid dream jfl

I've run out of ways to respond to this cope. I'd rather be an incel with some education and hobbies than a total LDAR ropecel.

Society makes children go to school to mentally torture them especially if ugly, make them learn useless academic crap. As a result they become addicted to carbs and sugar while consuming all the estrogen in bottles etc and become weak little bitches when older. The state gives them "maths" to cope with and they go to university and get a degree to become a good slave to pay taxes to the state for women to whore around and then betabuxx and get star fish sex once a month. I have never seen well adjusted mentally people in these kinds of jobs. As a result they are weak little shits and easy for the state to control who won't do shit.

You are slaves that the state has bullied around for years yet you still support their shitty education systems that are hell for incels. Its easy to see where this effeminate behavior comes from. Will inceldom be fixed? Not until society collapses because too many men are too cucked to do shit many on this forum included. I was retarded to even think we could ever turn anything around.

School in a nutshell:
Compete to see who can become the superior mindless drone that's told what to memorize and when to memorize, so that one can "succeed" in the most useless thing to ever exist which is standardized testing.

Last edited:
School in a nutshell:
Compete to see who can become the more superior mindless drone that's told what to memorize and when to memorize, so that one can "succeed" in the most useless thing to ever exist which is standardized testing.
100000 iq, lol at people here who think they are genius level for memorizing crap. Im sure all mathematicians came up with shit by memorizing oh wait no they used their intelligence. Learning off worthless formulas MAKES YOU A SLAVE JFL.

i drink ton of water from plastic buttles

anime watching low t fag
Friendly reminder that this is called a weeb.

School in a nutshell:
Compete to see who can become the more superior mindless drone that's told what to memorize and when to memorize, so that one can "succeed" in the most useless thing to ever exist which is standardized testing.

It's funny you should say that. With the right schooling, you can program your own drones.

100000 iq, lol at people here who think they are genius level for memorizing crap. Im sure all mathematicians came up with shit by memorizing oh wait no they used their intelligence. Learning off worthless formulas MAKES YOU A SLAVE JFL.
Keep coping son, you're too stupid even by this forum's standards kek

I always find it so funny to see incels coping with the notion that normies are ‘low T’. The vast majority of incels have a lower testosterone level than the majority of normies, since pre natal low T is one of the causes of poor facial development in men.

Worshipping masculinity is totally cucked as an incel, T level is more than just how little of a simp you are. I swear, measuring incel testosterone levels would have the same effect as when that KKK guy got his genetic background tested and found out he was 15% black.

Yes. In electrical engineering and robotics, and even in some computer science programs, there are entire courses on how to program drones.

I always find it so funny to see incels coping with the notion that normies are ‘low T’. The vast majority of incels have a lower testosterone level than the majority of normies, since pre natal low T is one of the causes of poor facial development in men.

Worshipping masculinity is totally cucked as an incel, T level is more than just how little of a simp you are. I swear, measuring incel testosterone levels would have the same effect as when that KKK guy got his genetic background tested and found out he was 15% black.
This lol.

School in a nutshell:
Compete to see who can become the superior mindless drone that's told what to memorize and when to memorize, so that one can "succeed" in the most useless thing to ever exist which is standardized testing.

And they keep on sharing the same memorized stuff like millions and millions of drones all loaded with the same standard data sets.

Yes. In electrical engineering and robotics, and even in some computer science programs, there are entire courses on how to program drones.

Yes.
And?

Ted K was right.

And you have to think for yourself. You can't BE the mindless drone you're programming.

JFL

True.
But what does this have to do with being a drone for the SAT or standardized testing in general?

True.
But what does this have to do with being a drone for the SAT or standardized testing in general?

It won't get you far. You will fall at terminal velocity and wash out, if you fluke yourself into a tough school on trying to regurgitate on your SAT.

I avoid sugar and plastic like the plague

It won't get you far. You will fall at terminal velocity and wash out, if you fluke yourself into a tough school on trying to regurgitate on your SAT.

I agree, I mean you got points.
I was primarily talking about highschool, tbh.
I got 1350 on my SAT and like a 30 on my ACT or something and once I got to college I just began to see the flaws with in the system.

Last edited:
I agree, I mean you got points.
I was primarily talking about highschool, tbh.
I got 1350 on my SAT and like a 30 on my ACT or something and once I got to college I just began to see the flaws in the system.

It's heavily flawed. But if you're in the hard sciences, computer science, or mathematics, those flaws are hardly noticeable. They become magnified once you study disciplines that are highly susceptible to propaganda.

Just overthrow the government or you're a low T cuck bro :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Very high T and IQ post. JFL at the posters in this thread claiming this post is obvious when half this forum is filled with psychopathic dregs who support Communism and government tyranny. Most people are nonsentient, low testosterone copers

Last edited:
It's heavily flawed. But if you're in the hard sciences, computer science, or mathematics, those flaws are hardly noticeable. They become magnified once you study disciplines that are highly susceptible to propaganda.
High IQ tbh.
I guess I just wasn't able to properly harness the feedback loop between high school and higher education to its fullest extent.

Last edited:
School in a nutshell:
That's exactly why foids do better than men in rudimentary schooling. They're more docile and simpleminded compared to men, always unquestioning and acquiescing to authority

Its over if my 3/10 face is from Low T :feelsrope:

kys is low T ER is all we can do

I wonder what if I got a blood testosterone test and it ends up being average or higher?

That would be interesting
You're probably one of the highest-T people here. I think most autistic people here are. I don't know if they have higher-T levels than average or it's just because what fucked them up was autism (both in the looks + social department).

You're probably one of the highest-T people here. I think most autistic people here are. I don't know if they have higher-T levels than average or it's just because what fucked them up was autism (both in the looks + social department).
but my face is subhuman

@ColdLightOfDay thoughts?

I wonder what if I got a blood testosterone test and it ends up being average or higher?

That would be interesting
There’s no point in even checking man because it’s not a direct determiner of what your looks level will be. If you have V shaped torso, strong jaw and high cheekbones then you likely have higher testosterone, but I’ve seen guys with those traits who still looked ugly as facial harmony is more important. Regardless, those traits are still considered universally attractive in men, though they aren’t the be-all-end-all.

but my face is subhuman

Because you have the autistic phenotype. It messed up your eye area. You also have a bad jaw from the side profile but I can't tell if you're lean tbh. I know you lift a lot and are muscular (which is why you're high-T), but it's possible you're also rocking some BF.

but my face is subhuman

Because you have the autistic phenotype. It messed up your eye area. You also have a bad jaw from the side profile but I can't tell if you're lean tbh. I know you lift a lot and are muscular (which is why you're high-T), but it's possible you're also rocking some BF.
Yeah man, there’s a goldilocks middle ground that is best for male facial development. I have seen studies that suggest too much pre natal testosterone can cause autism, and he’s right - there is an autistic phenotype which fucks with your eye area and if you have that then it’s really tough because it ruins what otherwise may have been good traits stemming from pre natal high T.

I refuse to believe I have less T than these guys
685663D0 A1D4 45F5 B622 77121FACDF38

or any cuck-orbiter normie for that matter
Just overthrow the government or you're a low T cuck bro :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
There’s no point in even checking man because it’s not a direct determiner of what your looks level will be. If you have V shaped torso, strong jaw and high cheekbones then you likely have higher testosterone, but I’ve seen guys with those traits who still looked ugly as facial harmony is more important. Regardless, those traits are still considered universally attractive in men, though they aren’t the be-all-end-all.
I have a V shape torso but its not perfect.
I also have a decent jaw and decent fWHR as well.

But none of that matters because the rest of myself is subhuman. Its over.
I have a 28-29 inch waist and I can see my 4-pack.

I'll let you decide if thats "high BF" or not.
Yeah man, there’s a goldilocks middle ground that is best for male facial development. I have seen studies that suggest too much pre natal testosterone can cause autism, and he’s right - there is an autistic phenotype which fucks with your eye area and if you have that then it’s really tough because it ruins what otherwise may have been good traits stemming from pre natal high T.
Yeah thats why my Ring finger is much longer than my Index finger. I read thats a sign of High prenatal T.

I have a 28-29 inch waist and I can see my 4-pack.

I'll let you decide if thats "high BF" or not.
Just facially speaking that was my perception. It's possible you carry more facial fat proportionately. There was that 600 pound guy with comparatively little fat on his face.

I feel like I should've seen a bit more jawline definition from the side.

I wonder what my t levels are

High IQ tbh.
I guess I just wasn't able to properly harness the feedback loop between high school and higher education to its fullest extent.

I'm sorry you had shit highschool learning experiences. One bad teacher can completely turn you off from a subject or even education altogether.