Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most people are heightist because they're jealous of manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/15ku4ft/most_people_are_heightist_out_of_jealousy/

We’re well proportioned, generally good looking and fit, have good health and longevity genes. I swear half of heightism is people being jealous of how naturally attractive we are. Not even cope. We put on muscle easier too. Women wish they could be as slim and free moving as us and men are generally huge hairy unattractive greasers so once again it makes sense why they want to hold onto their tall height as cope 24/7. Short guys also tend to have more attractive faces.

Manlets never learn :lul: :lul: :lul:

The new r/short.

But seriously I don't get how your brain doesn't melt when going through all that Reddit material to post here, saying this as a fellow ricecel.

The cope......its too fucking strong.......somebody.....s-stop it

Who of you guys posted that? I refuse to believe that's not trolling and the human coping capacity can go that far. It doesn't even make sense as by his logic the ideal height should be 5'11" as you get benefits from both not being short and having high agility. Also below 5'9" you are stocky as hell when bulky, proportions my ass.

They should make a closs ovel s/sholtempelols where they explain how being some 4'6" circus dwarf from Taipei is peak masculine perfection and Chad can die mad

Well I mean, some guys just need to cope extra hard. He's one of those people.

He is rationalizing his situation, but he would choose to grow taller given the chance.

People have this habit of giving explanations as to why something is not worth it, until they do it and start liking it from then on.

Me, as a case in point: absolutely despised the idea of going to the gym, found a thousand reasons not to go, then one day I was simply invited to go, I liked it, and now I hit the gym frequently.

Deep down, OP wishes he were tall (assuming that's not a troll post).

Even redditors are not inhaling his low quality cope.
It's over for manletcels

Probably just a troll post or satire tbh

these people need to be killed

they're jealous of manlets​

Kek he’s Overdosing on copium, probably easier to do given his tiny manlet body

A lot of manlets are surprisingly bluepilled...

1 puff of copmium after work has its benefits - Dr Blackpill

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

1000% Concentrated Copium

Being 5'5 and having a 4 inch dick is superior. You save money on clothes. And using smaller underwear and condoms is good for the environment.

Manlets are well proportioned? My ass I bet the guy who wrote the post is like 5'8 or avg height

Its amusing to see people come up with stupid new copes. I mean whats honestly going through their minds when They write these lies? My mind doesnt get it. You were born. It was over For you. Thats it. Its simple.

Last edited:
I would literally trade all 4 of my houses and all my savings and wealth to swap bodies with a 6ft homeless man who is starving to death and suffering hypothermia. If you are not as blackpilled as me you have no clue how important height is. Jeff Bezos would swap places with a NEET tallfag in a split second.

I dunno, dudes... Last time I checked, it's not men getting marketed on billboards and all manner of advertisement, literally selling their gender's very SEX APPEAL for cashola. If men are not the more beautiful gender, then why the fuck do we WANT the less attractive gender to have MORE MASS/SIZE. It's like, hey, lookey here, I'm a metropolitan Neanderthal with trickle-down neoteny. Yeeeah, I'm mother nature's greatest long-term disappointment, let's not even bring up the fact that tallness in men is EXTREMELY more extraneous for them to possess, because, you know muscle is pretty demanding in terms of it's required resources, and boy do we got a fuck of a lot of that... back pain anyone? Speaking of back pain, those twats going on and on about their back-pain due to their mammaries would probably stand to benefit from growing up a good few inches, so you know, that would literally EVEN OUT the load (that's pretty much how muscle works for women). Also, definitely, DEFINITELY don't look down in the basement of these cunts' hivemind, because that's where you'll end up seeing some real unsavoury stuff,.... Seriously, the commitment women have to oppressing their subconscious selves is truly a tale for the ages. Fuck returning to monke, these bitches setting a trajectory for "returning to chicken, human abridged version".

Pretending Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

All else aside, why do normies believe

>Long Life = Good Life

Most of the greatest people in history died young, and they lived 10X as much life in half the time. Elvis lived a better life than anyone on this shit hole, and he died in his 20s. Alexander the Great, George Washington, Kobe Bryant, etc.

I’m not even gonna bother to go on because we all know it’s true. The Golden Years are a wash. You don’t need them.

black and white what GIF

Some 6’5” handsome dude that dies of bone cancer at 62 lived more life in his 20s and 30s than you’ll live in your 90 year, manlet fucking life.

Old Man Dance GIF by Betty Who

That’s why all old people are short as fuck. No, people weren’t shorter back then (at least not significantly so 60 years ago). The tallfags just already died, but they loved life all the way till the end.