Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most people are happy in this clown world hellscape

Only 5% worldwide?????? I thought itd be a lot higher

Its crazy to me that there are people in this world who wake up and think to themselves "im perfectly okay with being alive :D". For me, its such a foreign and far fetched world that they live in. How can anyone be happy in such a demonic hellscape? I mean, im happy for them and i obviously dont hold anything against them for it, but still, i dont see how thats even possible. Let alone it being >95% of the world population that isnt depressed aka is perfectly fine with being alive somehow

That's what I'm saying, it's ridiculous the numbers are so low, even in the post-covid jewed up hellscape. Literal starving Africans are happier than people in the USA lol.

Most people prefer a substitute for happiness: alcohol, drugs, antidepressants, etc. so that they drown out the pain of their existence.

Not sure how accurate that map is. Probably not very much

Normies have it better than us, lets just admit it.

It's because they don't fall for psychology. They'll pretend to support it and leftists will vouch for le therapy but when it comes to themselves normies know psychology is a pseudoscientific cognitohazard. Only the most subhuman of the subhumans will book an appointment with a psychologist, because retards comprise their social circles. Hence the low depression rates.

Its crazy to me that there are people in this world who wake up and think to themselves "im perfectly okay with being alive :D". For me, its such a foreign and far fetched world that they live in. How can anyone be happy in such a demonic hellscape? I mean, im happy for them and i obviously dont hold anything against them for it, but still, i dont see how thats even possible. Let alone it being >95% of the world population that isnt depressed aka is perfectly fine with being alive somehow
because they're conformists who most of the time lie to themselves

Literal starving Africans are happier than people in the USA lol.
Honestly im not even surpirsed about that. I saw a clip where a guy who had recently been in africa jokingly told an african tribesman he should visit america and the tribesman said "america? Isnt that where people kill themselves?". Suicide isn't even a thought in the head of these people because they are living the way god/nature intended. They live in nature, eat real food, drink water without chemicals in it, and have a close group of people they live and hunt with. It shows just how far we've strayed from how we're supposed to be living

I know most people will disagree with me here but personally id love to live in nature and hunt food for my survival. Yes it would be very difficult and dangerous, but it would be so much more fulfilling than neeting or wageslaving

Honestly im not even surpirsed about that. I saw a clip where a guy who had recently been in africa jokingly told an african tribesman he should visit america and the tribesman said "america? Isnt that where people kill themselves?". Suicide isn't even a thought in the head of these people because they are living the way god/nature intended. They live in nature, eat real food, drink water without chemicals in it, and have a close group of people they live and hunt with. It shows just how far we've strayed from how we're supposed to be living

I know most people will disagree with me here but personally id love to live in nature and hunt food for my survival. Yes it would be very difficult and dangerous, but it would be so much more fulfilling than neeting or wageslaving

Perhaps there is some kind of natural mechanism that is inherent in nature in a person, when he lives in a city with a large concentrated population, then people start to go crazy. It's kind of called the Gaia effect.

You should be holding it against them

How tf can they accept this world in the shitty state that its in
If more people we’re disgusted with life and the way the world is maybe it would change
I might just be coping and being idealistic though I doubt theres anyway to change this shit

I wouldnt enjoy living in nature and hunting as I am now because my body is weak fucked up and unhealthy

If I had a healthy strong body I feel like I would enjoy it
it would be quite fun especially If you were with your friends and your tribe