Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people are actually really retarded.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Most people are actually really retarded. You underestimate how dumb and mind controlled most cattle especially in the USA are.

Most people cope not actually retarded i guess

Most people are actually really retarded. You underestimate how dumb and mind controlled most cattle especially in the USA are.
It's the same here in Germany.
Maybe even worse because of all that post war reeducation and propaganda so these idiots are hating themselves now and loving the fact when niggers and sandniggers fuck their Aryan daughters.

Just soulless

It's the same here in Germany.
Maybe even worse because of all that post war reeducation and propaganda so these idiots are hating themselves now and loving the fact when niggers and sandniggers fuck their Aryan daughters.
Over for Germencels Sweden never did anything severely bad yet they are coping Germens too Swedish are idiots

Over for Germencels Sweden never did anything severely bad yet they are coping Germens too Swedish are idiots
That's what I don't understand. We have to hear every time that Nazi and Hitler stuff "you were so evil back then, now go and suck the rapefugee's dicks because of that!"
But Sweden? They were neutral. I don't understand why they let all that brainwashing happen so that now Malmö is a city with one of the highest rape counts worldwide because of sandnigger migrants.

That's what I don't understand. We have to hear every time that Nazi and Hitler stuff "you were so evil back then, now go and suck the rapefugee's dicks because of that!"
But Sweden? They were neutral. I don't understand why they let all that brainwashing happen so that now Malmö is a city with one of the highest rape counts worldwide because of sandnigger migrants.
Arabs are parasites, the elites hate northern Europeans for some reason they want to get rid of Germans and Swedish people

Arabs are parasites, the elites hate northern Europeans for some reason they want to get rid of Germans and Swedish people
For some reason

It's almost as if they are a threat due to their intelligence.

For some reason

It's almost as if they are a threat due to their intelligence.
German and Swedish people need to wake up and fight back before they go extinct