Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most parents will downplay and shit on your struggles. They'll never believe dating is hard for men

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
in other words, they'll think dating for normie or even ugly tier men is as easy as being a 9/10 chad lite.

If you try to tell them other wise? They'll think your a physco / ER tier weirdo.

There's no way to win that sort of battle.

Indian parents are the worst. They act like having sex or dating as an ugly sub 5 ethnic male is as easy as going to the store to buy some groceries.

My parents don't give a fuck about my problems. I could fuck off and go die and they wouldn't give 1 shit about it.

that's how my parents are.

It's an winnable situation unless you're willing to ghost your family.

What's fucked up is they'll probably leave your inheritance, if there is any, to your sisters (if you have them).

in other words, they'll think dating for normie or even ugly tier men is as easy as being a 9/10 chad lite.

If you try to tell them other wise? They'll think your a physco / ER tier weirdo.

There's no way to win that sort of battle.
You can replace parents with everyone...

It's an winnable situation unless you're willing to ghost your family.

What's fucked up is they'll probably leave your inheritance, if there is any, to your sisters (if you have them).
Thankfully I'm an only child.

Indian parents are the worst. They act like having sex or dating as an ugly sub 5 ethnic male is as easy as going to the store to buy some groceries.
It is in India.

What makes you guys think parents are like that nowadays? Was dating easier in their time?

My dad would believe me. Its the mothers who are most delusional imo.

It fucking blows my mind that parents will have children and not support them. Legit fucking sociopaths. And then they expect their children to be there when the parents get older.

How do parents bring children into this nightmare with good conscience?

It fucking blows my mind that parents will have children and not support them. Legit fucking sociopaths. And then they expect their children to be there when the parents get older.

Absolutely agreed here.
To have a child is literally most selfish thing you can do. Especially if you yourself are low looks and money wise.
Like the child legit dosent even have a shot at life in many cases.

R/antinatalism is so legit.

Absolutely agreed here.
To have a child is literally most selfish thing you can do. Especially if you yourself are low looks and money wise.
Like the child legit dosent even have a shot at life in many cases.

R/antinatalism is so legit.

I would legit be dead if my parents didn't take care of me when I was sick, pay for my college or didn't take care of me when I was struggling. But still, that is the least they could do for me considering they brought me into the world. Maybe being dead would be better though because I wouldn't have to suffer anymore.

How is it possible that some parents hate their children so much that they would force them out of their home and make them fully cover the cost of their own tuition which is many tens of thousands in 2018.

I think that there is a growing awareness that meeting a partner is not as easy as it was in your parents time, especially in the UK, because of multicultural issues.

My school was 80-90% Asian/mixed race. I never had a girlfriend there. But its worse. Society was structured differently post war, poor communities were white and by virtue of their poverty people easily met other people and they seldom had multiple parnters like today.

Point being law makers etc are becoming more aware that it isn't easier and that its a growing problem.

The Arch Bishop of Canturbury was talking about jobs but I think it was government talk for love and he was saying that it is only morally right that people have a fair expectation of getting a job (finding love) that's I how I read it. Like it was a moral issue that people should expect love as an opportunity and not a privelidge. Of course he didn't say that, but that's how I read it. Basically he said that people in the 59's ie our parents+ could fairly expect a partner (job) but today people cant. I mean, if he was talking about JOBS then he's full of crap as of course theres plenty of jobs. etc etc.

They ONLY do this for males.

It's pretty simple. They believe males have easy mode, that they can get unlimited pussy and make unlimited income without even trying.

What makes you guys think parents are like that nowadays? Was dating easier in their time?

All parents were able to get laid. Unless you are a rape baby, they will be biased in thinking that getting sex is easy for everyone.

Most parents are too bluepilled and/or they are still stuck in their era with their stupid views where society wasnt as degenerate back when they were young

All parents were able to get laid. Unless you are a rape baby, they will be biased in thinking that getting sex is easy for everyone.
How do you think incels came to fruition?

Most parents are too bluepilled and/or they are still stuck in their era with their stupid views where society wasnt as degenerate back when they were young
Most parents in North America who grew up around the 70s had tons of sex, even moreso than today. I've read somewhere the millennials are more sexually conservative than their parents.

How do you think incels came to fruition?

Most parents in North America who grew up around the 70s had tons of sex, even moreso than today. I've read somewhere the millennials are more sexually conservative than their parents.
That's because they are struggling to get laid, therefore appreciate having one good partner

tbh they grew up in in different times. sure, females had the upper hand then but it was far more balanced. now the sexual market is a fucking laughably unbalanced joke skewed towards femoids and chads.

nah, my mom has sympathy for me, but she definitely still has hope