Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most painful experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
For me it have to be That time I fell down a spiral staircase and right on the coccyx. it still hurts to this day, many many years after, if I sit in a position for too long.

Mine is being born

my life is most painful experience

being born
roting tooth

Mine is watching everyone make friends

One time as a kid this cunt in class was too stupid herself or had negligent parents who didn't keep her home when she was horribly sick, so she kept coming to school and wouldn't you know it as my "luck" would have it I caught basically everything that she had which to say was I think the flu, chicken pox and a bad version of the common cold.

Guys I've survived sepsis twice with as far as I know, no major complications from it and I suffered quite a bit in the hospital while the antibiotics were killing it but even still what I suffered from those two bouts of sepsis is nothing compared to the pain this cunt's childhood disease put me through.

I had the worst fucking headache ever in my life for days, I was puking and diarhhea shitting my guts out, snot was constantly being blown out of my stuffy nose and coughed out of my throat and my stomache hurt like a nigger threw a huge watermelon at it and landed a direct hit.

So of course as you can all imagine I NEVER want to go through that level of pain and discomfort ever again.

Even the normal flus I had with stomach pain and puking weren't as miserable as that experience.

For me it have to be That time I fell down a spiral staircase and right on the coccyx. it still hurts to this day, many many years after, if I sit in a position for too long.

What does this have to do with inceldom?

Arthritis.

While my coccyx is ok, my uvula gets a lot of action these days. Too much! (Mucus)