Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of you will get into a relationship eventually

everyone knows we are going to :feelsrope:

I used to think I would, but then after I turned 25 things became even harder, at 30 I felt invisible and that was the worst decade of my life as I ended up jobless and NEET for 14 years. Things won't get better for me I'm pretty positive now...
Those here under 20 have the most hope.

ive already given up on ascending, no sex drive anyway

I unironically believe I have better chances in getting rich in the future than attracting a foid

Probably not, at least for me

I have a fantasy for these types... I would print out their most edgiest faglord posts eg. "I'm a 2/10 subhuman/I'm going to rope/Stacy didn't give me a blowjob when she saw me today/it's over" then when unsuspecting ambush the motherfucka, grab his head, smash it into the table and then force him to look at the print out, "remember this shit?? Yehh remember this shit you faggot motherfucka you
LMFAO.

Stop projecting its you who May get into relationship. I never stood a chance

Most of you will get into a relationship eventually
Considering that most of the users here are fakecels this is a true statement,but this doesn't apply to me since i'm a giga ultimate truecel