Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of you niggas wouldn't do shit

myajj

myajj

True Incel
Seen many here claim you could knock foids out and beat normies up but weigh 90lbs jfl :feelshaha:

Well yea would get attacked by an army of white knights and locked up for decades. Even a 90 pound turbo manlet could beat up a foid though

JoinedJan 26, 2022

Muh join date, go fuck yourself :feelshaha:
Oh nevermind, you are also a GrAYcel tranny that does nothing but post garbage, like this retarded thread. ''go fuck yourself'' suits you better faggot.
+ postmaxxer + anime avi

another one of these faggots :feelshaha::lul:
how these faggots don't get banned in the spot is beyond me.

Seen many here claim you could knock foids out and beat normies up but weigh 90lbs jfl :feelshaha:
Do you weigh 90 pounds ? :feelswhere:

So? Like that changes my thread or something :feelshaha:
it means you're an obvious troll. you should follow the advice i gave you in an earlier thread and kill yourself :feelsaww:

OP is right tbh

Well, the "Self Defense" thread was deleted for a reason...

Incels, as victims of society, have excellent reason to prepare for negative encounters with foids/Chads.

90lbs jfl :feelshaha:
70EC2F49 5992 4BB9 A304 344E303A99EE

Do you weigh 90 pounds ? :feelswhere:
Nah 120, either way i could prob knock out most copers here
it means you're an obvious troll. you should follow the advice i gave you in an earlier thread and kill yourself :feelsaww:
Muh trolling muh postmaxxer muh kys, shut your ass up nigga if you got nothing to say on my thread and admit you wouldnt knock any normies out irl fucking dumbass

weight doesn't matter if you use assault rifle :what:

Muh trolling muh postmaxxer muh kys, shut your ass up nigga if you got nothing to say on my thread and admit you wouldnt knock any normies out irl fucking dumbass
keep assuming shit, retard. how do you know nobody here takes fighting classes :feelskek:

its not females we are afraid of, its the legions of soymen who back them up

Nah 120, either way i could prob knock out most copers here

Dont know about that nigga, you assume too much thinking the average user on here weighs less than 100 pounds when there are heightmoggers and fatcels roaming about.

weight doesn't matter if you use assault rifle :what:

You are describing the legal concept of "Self Defense".

"ER" is simply self-defense; it is perfectly legal to protect yourself from dangerous individuals by killing them.

Ideal Hypothetical:

I've been bullied countless times over the past decade. I am an ethnicel. If a privileged White femoid like Shannon Rose Bosanac were to approach me violently, I would have perfect legal recourse to use my personal firearm to shoot her to death.

Shannon's White European features and countless friends are meaningless when the law is involved; I am free to kill an immediate threat to provide myself both physical safety and psychological relief. It makes no difference how "wonderful" of a person S.R.B is if she threatens my rights as a citizen. Simple.

Incels, as victims of society, have excellent reason to prepare for negative encounters with foids/Chads.

Well yea would get attacked by an army of white knights and locked up for decades.

Observe:

Correct. And the pitiful femoids who worship them think being "tall" protects them from someone exercising self-defense.

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-22-03-09-png.541094

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-21-21-10-png.541093

"Suppose James Knott approaches Intellau Celistic and threatens him with such language violently. Under self defense laws, Intellau is rightfully able to pin "Mr." Knott to the ground with bullets."

Dont know about that nigga, you assume too much thinking the average user on here weighs less than 100 pounds when there are heightmoggers and fatcels roaming about.
Fatcels cant even run for 1 min straight w/o having a heart attack jfl, and im talking obese fatcels, not dirty bulkers or bloated gymmaxxers. As for the heightmoggers, most weight less than 100kg/220, wtf are they going to do? They prob rot in their basement all day not using their height to their advantage to roidmaxx or pick up a martial arts :feelshaha:

Get lost alt
Suppose James Knott approaches Intellau Celistic and threatens him with such language violently. Under self defense laws, Intellau is rightfully able to pin "Mr." Knott to the ground with bullets."
:what::what:

Calling me a nerd when you wear glasses, retard alert, nigga im not your buddy just throw normie tier insults at me theory, kys
but i'm not the faggot acting tough on the internet :lul: you're impressing nobody, bro

but i'm not the faggot acting tough on the internet :lul: you're impressing nobody, bro
Who the fuck was the one to come on all my threads and tell me to kill myself? what you think i was going to do? gtfo out of here with this shit and ill leave you alone, no one asked you to be mad disrespectful.

Who the fuck was the one to come on all my threads and tell me to kill myself? what you think i was going to do? gtfo out of here with this shit and ill leave you alone, no one asked you to be mad disrespectful.
cause you're obviously a troll, shitting on ID with low effort threads and posting this shit obviously to incite something

cause you're obviously a troll, shitting on ID with low effort threads and posting this shit obviously to incite something
Just call anyone who posts frequently a troll theory :feelshaha:

i will do something to you :smonk:

I am 165cm 55kg and I am pretty sure even if I managed to beat a foid I would have wrist issues for the rest of my life

Like what is your problem? You are triggered that somebody wrote that somebody can knockout a muh lady :soy:? :feelskek:

You seem to be defending normies and foids