Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most of you haven't embraced the power of the blackpill

Blackpill Cultist

Blackpill Cultist

Greycel
Most of you are moralfags that will help foids at College, will change their cars wheels and will give them space at public transport if they are pregnant.

Just because you believe in the deep down that those actions are comparable to have looks. Just because you want affection and validation.

I treat foids like trash.

I dont really see foids in my day to day life anymore except family members

which I treat like trash

Didn't go to college, never will

Most of you are moralfags that will help foids at College, will change their cars wheels and will give them space at public transport if they are pregnant.

Just because you believe in the deep down that those actions are comparable to have looks. Just because you want affection and validation.
Nope I treat only fellow incels and non humans good the rest Idgaf

Bruh I don't even go out, and I help everyone that I am able to help, world is already too fucking shitty.

But nah, bus seats, I don't give them, not my fault they fucked with someone with no car, kek

Exactly. These simps would not be helping people if they did not things they could get something out of it, especially women.

Another one of those post, where user doesn't say anything, just braggs how "blackpilled" he is. :feelsseriously:
If you're so blackpilled then write some thing about blackipill, faggot

I am charming and commanding when foids are around. I speak my mind with an interesting and low voice while looking at them in the eyes, touching them slightly sometimes. It’s a playful game really. Their smiles and laughs contrast the deep-hatred or idleness they produce in me, however.

I am funny irl, brother. Even in online groups, many people have said so about me. Not because I jestermaxx, I don’t do it for validation, nor do I self-deprecate. Some people are ingenious, who knows.

I just leave them alone. It isn’t worth the pain.

I ignore them and also have no respect for these stupid whores.