Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most of you are unable to love another person in a meaningful way

wewuzaryansnshit

wewuzaryansnshit

good environment = good life, discord: frigid223
-
contrary to popular normie belief the ability to love is not one that is inherent in all people and given from birth, but instead expanded upon by your environment and the people you interact with.

many of you here talk about wanting love, affection, romance from the opposite gender without realizing that your ability to love another person in a meaningful way has vanished a long time ago.

normal people talk about intense feelings of love for their partner and how deeply connected they have with the “love of their life”, which is contrasted by many former incels on both .org and here who ended up getting a gf and realizing not much has changed in your worldview.

ultimately, your brain and the way you perceive the world has been shaped by both hatred and jealously. you have experienced a lack of much needed love in your formative years which caused you to develop a mind full of hatred. you cannot comprehend the life and feelings of a normal person, because your brain itself has never learned how to process connections with others. this is not a looks issue, but rather and issue simply about the development of your own life.

the cold hard thruth is, you will never experience love, at least not in the way that normal people do.

Joined Oct 14, 2022
Posts 418

That would vanish into thin air the moment a foid gives me affection.
this is cope, you don’t even know how to process either emotion, you will feel detached and awkward if a girl ever shows you affection

>most of you

ywnbaw

your brain and the way you perceive the world has been shaped by both hatred and jealously. you have experienced a lack of much needed love in your formative years which caused you to develop a mind full of hatred. you cannot comprehend the life and feelings of a normal person

ffd5c114-84f5-4710-b05c-c818e5716b85_text.gif

many of you here talk about wanting love, affection, romance from the opposite gender without realizing that your ability to love another person in a meaningful way has vanished a long time ago.

your brain and the way you perceive the world has been shaped by both hatred and jealously.

we must embrace hatred or something if we cannot feel any other emotion with such intensity

AngelicAliveAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

At best this is naïve and wrong. At worst it's another gaslighting.

Teenagers who never experienced love are perfectly able to do and show it the first change they get during their first teen romance. Granted, we might be cynical about love, but it isn't a muscle that suffers atrophy.

great thread and underrated blackpill. even if you somehow wake up as a terachad, you are too bitter, too jaded and destroyed by the blackpill and incel life to ever have anything close to the feeling of being in love. young normies are naive and can fall in love, we cant, our minds have been annihilated and there's no fixing it

At best this is naïve and wrong. At worst it's another gaslighting.

Teenagers who never experienced love are perfectly able to do and show it the first change they get during their first teen romance. Granted, we might be cynical about love, but it isn't a muscle that suffers atrophy.
massive cope. if you got a gf your life would still suck and all the blackpill memories will remain. also you would be constantly knowing you are her 50th bf while she is your first

This is retarded blue pill nonsense. Normies fuck anything that moves sure. But "love" is completely dead in 2023. :feelsjuice:

great thread and underrated blackpill. even if you somehow wake up as a terachad, you are too bitter, too jaded and destroyed by the blackpill and incel life to ever have anything close to the feeling of being in love. young normies are naive and can fall in love, we cant, our minds have been annihilated and there's no fixing it
you cannot go back after being exposed to this shit

More normie males are getting red or black-pilled and realizing there are no women worth loving anymore, especially after a certain age. The few blue pill normies that fall the "love" trap get racked over the coals(as they deserve at this point) by divorce, child support, baby-mama drama, getting cucked, paternity frauds, etc. The foids are no longer capable of love as the average toilet has too many bodies plus social media and dating apps ruining their perception of the world. Its absolutely ovER.

More normie males are getting red or black-pilled and realizing there are no women worth loving anymore, especially after a certain age. The few blue pill normies that fall the "love" trap get racked over the coals(as they deserve at this point) by divorce, child support, baby-mama drama, getting cucked, paternity frauds, etc. The foids are no longer capable of love as the average toilet has too many bodies plus social media and dating apps ruining their perception of the world. Its absolutely ovER.
no, most people are capable of love because feeling love is an emotion you build up on, you are coping and believe everyone has the same struggle as you to make yourself feel less alone

massive cope. if you got a gf your life would still suck and all the blackpill memories will remain. also you would be constantly knowing you are her 50th bf while she is your first
You can't expect women to be virgins anymore and everyone that has had a gf talks about how great it is and how much better they feel.

I can't really be sure if its that the love isn't there or that its buried behind layers of self protection that just don't allow you to give or reciprocate these kinds of actions. I do think this happens to foids too as they make their cock sleeve choices and become numb to anything real by college, but for men I thnk our potential to love is greater than a woman's to begin with, and some of it will always remain.

I don't feel "love"

I agree most of us are too broken to feel love because we will never be on the same wavelength as stacy and normie foids. It would take a unicorn foid for me to love. I think I am still capable but the chances of a suitable foid coming into my life are 0, so it will not happen.

contrary to popular normie belief the ability to love is not one that is inherent in all people and given from birth, but instead expanded upon by your environment and the people you interact with.

normal people talk about intense feelings of love for their partner and how deeply connected they have with the “love of their life”, which is contrasted by many former incels on both .org and here who ended up getting a gf and realizing not much has changed in your worldview.

ultimately, your brain and the way you perceive the world has been shaped by both hatred and jealously. you have experienced a lack of much needed love in your formative years which caused you to develop a mind full of hatred. you cannot comprehend the life and feelings of a normal person, because your brain itself has never learned how to process connections with others. this is not a looks issue, but rather and issue simply about the development of your own life.

the cold hard thruth is, you will never experience love, at least not in the way that normal people do.
I can't describe how much I love my oneitis. She is the best thing that has happened to me. When I see her smile, it brightens my day even though she isn't aware of my existence. I still love her. Even though she is getting her back blown out, as we speak. Nothing will make me hate her. My love for here is irrefutable.

I can't describe how much I love my oneitis. She is the best thing that has happened to me. When I see her smile, it brightens my day even though she isn't aware of my existence. I still love her. Even though she is getting her back blown out, as we speak. Nothing will make me hate her. My love for here is irrefutable.
nice oneitis

Then you don't understand the blackpill. Your relationship would be poisoned by the constant knowledge that

1)She feels attraction stronger than she feels with you for random men on the street

2)She prefers monster cocks to yours

3)If a gang of thugs raped her while forcing you to watch she'd cum 80 times in a row

4) She'll constantly compare you to other men

To avoid always having these thoughts ruining your relationship you have to be Chad oblivious of this cursed knowledge since start. Now it's too late.

An incel that is bluepilled has still the ability to love cause ignorance is bliss. You can't love humans AND being deeply resenting their very nature at the same time.

Then you don't understand the blackpill. Your relationship would be poisoned by the constant knowledge that

1)She feels attraction stronger than she feels with you for random men on the street

3)If a gang of thugs raped her while forcing you to watch she'd cum 80 times in a row

To avoid always having these thoughts ruining your relationship you have to be Chad oblivious of this cursed knowledge since start. Now it's too late.

An incel that is bluepilled has still the ability to love cause ignorance is bliss. You can't love humans AND being deeply resenting their very nature at the same time.
these people don’t understand the basic fact that hatred comes from a lack of love. incels naturally ate hateful people because they have never seen the other side of women, be it due to looks or environment or whatever it may be. you develop resentment based off of something your brain cannot understand, while it sees others have everything figured out

Love lmao, who cares about love niggas are here for dat pussy no one gives a shit about love, they just want willing pussy not paid for pussy there is a world of difference thats why chad always goes for willing pussy even if its more work/expensive because it is better

I agree, and we also overestimate what will be this experience, stop slapping us in the face please

Nah, one more piece of hate-fuelled black and white nonsense. For most of us, a girl being meaningfully kind and honestly affectionate towards us would have our hearts bursting with love almost instantly.

The unpleasant truths about the world we got to see and the intense misery we experienced shaped us and create a chasm between us and most normies. And we won't ever be the people we were when we were young and didn't know how terrible things could be (for those of us lucky enough to have a period like that early on). But our brains didn't suddenly forget how to feel a baseline human emotion or became incapable of bonding.

You are simply abusing the general hopelessness, self-hate and low self-esteem present in this user base to twist the knife a bit in their open wounds. People on here are prone to believe your garbage because they can't remember the last time they felt loved or unreservedly gave their love to someone else. Which is to be expected on an incel forum ffs.

To make the point with an hypothetical:
If you feel confident that you as an incel can no longer feel love, how would you test that?
Like, what would be solid evidence for that theory?
Probably something like "there are multiple people, at least one of them a girl you end up sleeping with, who are spending a lot of time with me, who clearly like me and whom I can relate to + enjoy being around. And yet, despite having all of this over a prolonged period of time, I still can't feel any love or affection for them growing inside myself".
Well, if you were able to test that theory than you probably would no longer be an incel on here, would you?
Most people on here barely have any irl friends.
How would you know if you could love someone if you rarely have any opportunity or reason to do so?
How would you know that you are no longer capable of love without first having an experience that should have made you love someone, which would probably include you getting laid?
How would you know that you can no longer bond with people when there aren't any people like you around to bond with?
Some incels ascend without falling in love, but so do many normies every day. That you found a girl willing to fuck you might just have been not quite enough to make you love her or get you over a lifetime of misery and lonelyness... what a suprise.

People on here are so defeated, they can't allow any hope for a better future in their life but mindlessly accept the most horrible perspectives and ideas as facts because why not?
At least apply an equally strict standart of proof to both sides.

Actually, after reading the responses, I am pleasently suprised how clearly people told this faggot to fuck off. Good on you guys.

Last edited:
what is this r/ForeverAlone go back to Reddit with this soyboy garbage

if you have bad genetics no woman can “love” you in the sense that most people think about such madeup concept - the subconscious willingness to reproduce and to be taken care of

Of course, women can love you as a friend, meaning they can love to use your time and resources in exchange for her mere presence

I think you can, people carry contradictory ideas and feeling inside them all the time. How does the line go? “Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.”

Women are mostly terrible, but humans in general are and some of the things you said about women apply to us men as well:
1) We might find a random girl on the street way hotter than our girl
2) We might prefer someone cuter, younger, more attractive, etc.
4) We will compare her to others from time to time

Now, many women are ruthless about how aggressively and shamelessly they do those things: Men might do them as well, but there is a stronger baseline of affection for their girl, they like girls easier and are more forgiving to their flaws. So I wouldn't claim that any of these points are identical for both women and men, just because there is some overlap .

Also, if I don't feel like I truly am being at least somewhat liked/desired, it would poison the relationsship for me. But I don't think I could never honestly love any girl just because I think women in general are scum.

It might even be the other way around, if not for me then for some other people on here, where your time as incels have lowered your standarts so much that you fall in love way easier because you always expect the worst, making it easy for your girl to suprise you in a positive way.

In addition, part of our nature as men is to be way too forgiving to foids and to hopelessly romanticise what we percieve of them.

Last edited:

How can you make someone unwilling to love a certain person to love that said person? How can you make water become dry? That's the main problem in our incelosphere; we simply can't be loved

It's most definitely how the brain works. A person's beliefs can change rapidly.
Ur adapted to this place, it's not that hard to let go of the beliefs of here if confronted, we have bias in our minds

love is for homos

Ur adapted to this place, it's not that hard to let go of the beliefs of here if confronted, we have bias in our minds
Most people would bolt and never look back if they got a gf.

To make the point with an hypothetical:
If you feel confident that you as an incel can no longer feel love, how would you test that?
Like, what would be solid evidence for that theory?
Probably something like "there are multiple people, at least one of them a girl you end up sleeping with, who are spending a lot of time with me, who clearly like me and whom I can relate to + enjoy being around. And yet, despite having all of this over a prolonged period of time, I still can't feel any love or affection for them growing inside myself".
Well, if you were able to test that theory than you probably would no longer be an incel on here, would you?
Most people on here barely have any irl friends.
How would you know if you could love someone if you rarely have any opportunity or reason to do so?
How would you know that you are no longer capable of love without first having an experience that should have made you love someone, which would probably include you getting laid?
How would you know that you can no longer bond with people when there aren't any people like you around to bond with?
Some incels ascend without falling in love, but so do many normies every day. That you found a girl willing to fuck you might just have been not quite enough to make you love her or get you over a lifetime of misery and lonelyness... what a suprise.
This kinda fits with the point I wanted to make. I obviously don't have a massive social group or anything, but I'd say I very much have a normal, friendly relationship with the guys I sometimes hang out with and whom I've known for years. The same way, I'm obviously capable of normally interacting with strangers, family, schoolmates and so on. Even using the same logic this guy uses, I legit don't understand why there should be something special preventing me from loving a girl willing to love me back, if I have no problem being friendly and genuinely like people who are willing to reciprocate that already.

:yes::yes::yes:

You have a point, I myself would just do exactly what you just said if that happened to me

if you woke up as a chad and got a gf your life would still suck. you would be taller and better looking but your mind will always be tainted and depressed