Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most of you are normies/NT

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
Saw a thread on here just a second ago where someone was talking to their mom about their issues with women or whatever and was giving proof that looks matter with data backing up his claims. He also showed his mom his oneitis and she said he was out of her league. Blah blah anyways to my main point

THREAD: https://incels.is/threads/my-mother-suggested-me-to-install-tinder.199138/

Most of you normies were commenting saying its cringe to talk about incel related issues to people in real life. That goes to show how normie you think and that it isnt really over for you because if it was the last thing you would care about is what normie scum thought about you.

You can still say blackpilled shit to normies without calling women 'foids' or using certain key words.

Fakecels everywhere. That even after being rejected by society or so you claim you still care what they think...

a dancing little clown
23097.jpg

>one thread
>most of you

So basically high inhibitcels are normies to you?...

I care about more than just not talking like an incel to people. But I do care about not talking like an incel to people.

i see
Saw a thread on here just a second ago where someone was talking to their mom about their issues with women or whatever and was giving proof that looks matter with data backing up his claims. He also showed his mom his oneitis and she said he was out of her league. Blah blah anyways to my main point

THREAD: https://incels.is/threads/my-mother-suggested-me-to-install-tinder.199138/

Most of you normies were commenting saying its cringe to talk about incel related issues to people in real life. That goes to show how normie you think and that it isnt really over for you because if it was the last thing you would care about is what normie scum thought about you.

You can still say blackpilled shit to normies without calling women 'foids' or using certain key words.

Fakecels everywhere. That even after being rejected by society or so you claim you still care what they think...

Most users here are cucks not normies

I may be insecure, but I have no problem voicing my opinion, and I never have.