Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most of YOU are begging to be bluepilled but society has denied you this privilege

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
Most people here are only blackpilled because you are not allowed to be a bluepiller otherwise you would be one.

Most threads here are incels who want a gf despite knowing of their true nature. Frankly this is worse than being a bluepiller.

Even if I could get a girlfriend, I would just use her until she has nothing to offer and discard of her.

Last edited:
Yeah, when Morpheus offered me the pills, he first stuck the blue one up his ass so of course I wasn't gonna take it.

I'm rather sad and aware than a retarded faggot thinking I'm not "her type"

Acceptance comes with time

I don't understand how anyone would like to cuddle a foid, how is that even possible ? They are vile creatures. They might look good on the outside but they are disgusting on the inside. No wonder Romans preferred twinkboys.

i mean ngl I wish i was a bluepilled fag so I could actually have the motivation to improve myself, but now I have barely any energy for existing

I don't understand how anyone would like to cuddle a foid, how is that even possible ? They are vile creatures. They might look good on the outside but they are disgusting on the inside. No wonder Romans preferred twinkboys.
sad truth. it's just disney did such a good job. that even very Blackpilled incels wish to cuddle

i mean ngl I wish i was a bluepilled fag so I could actually have the motivation to improve myself, but now I have barely any energy for existing
Bluepillers improve all the wrong things, for the wrong reasons. You are better of like this.

JFL if you don't have motivation to improve on your own. It will make your life a thousand times better, regardless of pussy.
Trust your dopamine receptors

I would overdose on the bluepill if thatd get me a gf

Even tho Id still be blackpilled I would be more than willing to act like a beta simp for pussy

ID dontae to twitch streamers, become a feminists, speak up against sexistm, etc

Anything for a gf

I would overdose on the bluepill if thatd get me a gf

Even tho Id still be blackpilled I would be more than willing to act like a beta simp for pussy

ID dontae to twitch streamers, become a feminists, speak up against sexistm, etc

Anything for a gf
What is it you want from a foid ? Are you trolling? I am serious.

I like your profile pic, it's one of the best on the .co

Last edited:
What is it you want from a foid ? Are you trolling? I am serious.

Sex tbh, I dont care about anything else, it doesnt matter to me if Im a feminist or not as long as I have a gf that is willing to have sex with me, Im too desparate

id rather be a blissfully ignorant dude with a gf then an ugly incel who will be alone forever

no shit.

There’s not really a reason for normies to be blackpilled, or at least not Chads. Although I’ve noticed Chads are often more aware of it than normies ironically

What is it in sex that appeals to you ? is is thevorg
There’s not really a reason for normies to be blackpilled, or at least not Chads. Although I’ve noticed Chads are often more aware of it than normies ironically
Chad's tend to have testosterone induced blackpill. As soon as they get old it fades away and they become simps.

The bluepill has been stuffed down my throat so far that even the slightest attention of female has me reverting into beta orbiter.
Please forgive me.

id take the bluepill and a new face any day

I like being blackpilled

there are tons of super delusional bluepillers dunno what you're talking about

Most people here are only blackpilled because you are not allowed to be a bluepiller otherwise you would be one.

Most threads here are incels who want a gf despite knowing of their true nature. Frankly this is worse than being a bluepiller.

Even if I could get a girlfriend, I would just use her until she has nothing to offer and discard of her.
i was never bluepiled to be honest, when i was gymcelling and i noticed that bitches are attracted to good looking musles.(it was the face) but even then i knew it has something to do with looks. Then i figured bitches like bad boys (assholes) so i knew there was something about the darktriad. Then i discovered the red pill when i discovered hypergamy but the red pill wasn't enough and i had to go deeper into the rabbit hole and swallow the blackpill

i was never bluepiled to be honest, when i was gymcelling and i noticed that bitches are attracted to good looking musles.(it was the face) but even then i knew it has something to do with looks. Then i figured bitches like bad boys (assholes) so i knew there was something about the darktriad. Then i discovered the red pill when i discovered hypergamy but the red pill wasn't enough and i had to go deeper into the rabbit hole and swallow the blackpill

I understand and I was the same. Me thinks there are two stages to the blackpill the logical and then the emotional. At first you understand the truth but your feelings are still telling you to be a simp then over time your feelings adapt to the truth and you don't seek cuddles, love, female companionship anymore. You become very jaded, almost sociopathic. Most incels are stuck on the first phase. They want to be Chad because they want to simp hard.

everyone seems to have a different definition of the bluepill and blackpill