Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Most of you are 2/10 - 5/10 and just refuse to date someone ugly as yourself"

L

Lysander

Banned
-
Someone started a jestermaxxing thread on Bodybuilding's Misc forum:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177390081&page=1

Of course the resident too-cool-for-school Chad larpers storm in to make fun of incels and average guys who struggle with foids.

With Chad larper "GravityLee" leading the way. This miscer pretends he's god's gift to college women, when in fact he's a 5'8 ginger manlet with a recessed chin and not a single redeeming third in his face.

His post:
"Id like to see the government step in and have everyone subjected to a looks evaluation. Most of you are 2/10 - 5/10 and just refuse to date someone ugly as yourself"

His aesthetics:

c7abd22176774c9db503a8f636bf6862-610xh.jpg

bd9b79d4222741968f9abea63e8e44e7-610xh.jpg

What do you think he rates himself, boyos?
S L A Y E R, no doubt.

JFL

Last edited:
Women cannot be ugly. I am sorry to tell you this.

In 2019 they cannot go below 6/10. In the eyes of society they are gods.

Everyone who mock incels are the truest of cels

this guy is coping hard

wow he has no jawline at all

when i tried that site it was cringe having everyone trying to act to real tough and alpha

This is a classic case of "you point one finger at someone and three point back at you."

didnt know u were ethnic what race are you? :feelsautistic:
I don't really know as hispanics are usually a mix of europeans and natives or pure natives, but hispanic

Why is he so fat?

>lordosis
>lardass
Why is this fat tard on a bodybuilding forum?

I mean look at this post history, Jesus fucking Christ

If youre not sub 12% bf youre just letting the best ass you can get pass you by
I knew a chick that dated a guy with a micro. She didnt care srs
If you really put your mind to something you can do anything. You just have to be willing to shrug off the setbacks and negative people and know who you are deep down inside.
I have two pistols, one for each of you
I think I would have killed myself without Jesus in my life. I believe everything in the universe is about love. Having a brother that is gay and a mom with schizophrenia thats been committed many...
I play Magic the Gathering. I bought an inflatable paddleboard for $165 off amazon (FL).

As a kid i
- put together model helicopters
- painted miniatures for warhammer, mordheim, battlegech...
I hid most of my problems deep in the recesses of my subconscious. I spent most of my 20s drinking and avoiding my problems. I started seeing a shrink a couple of years ago. He challenged much of...

Of course the resident too-cool-for-school Chad larpers storm in to make fun of incels and average guys who struggle with foids.

With Chad larper "GravityLee" leading the way. This miscer pretends he's god's gift to college women, when in fact he's a 5'8 ginger manlet with a recessed chin and not a single redeeming third in his face.

His post:
"Id like to see the government step in and have everyone subjected to a looks evaluation. Most of you are 2/10 - 5/10 and just refuse to date someone ugly as yourself"

His aesthetics:

S L A Y E R, no doubt.

JFL
Joke's on him, I'm a 0/10.

Jfl at this manwhale

Oh to be bluepilled again.
Poor bastard.
Very of delusional.

"If you really put your mind to something you can do anything. You just have to be willing to shrug off the setbacks and negative people and know who you are deep down inside."

It's funny because he's fat. Fat boy. Lol.
Big, fat boy. Lol.

Definitely looks like the type of douche to shit on us

I rlly wish I could date my looksmatch

His post:

His aesthetics:

S L A Y E R, no doubt.

JFL
He looks like a low IQ retard.
So no surprise.

banned opppsss

Even 5/10 non-fat Beckies have high expectations and think they are deserving of Chad.
Getting a Becky would be far beyond expectations and imaginations for me. I just want a Asian non fat girl