Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most of us won't even live more than 30 000 days

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I'm drunk and I just realized that. 30 000 days is about 90 years. It's not that big. If you sui before that, or die by accident, you'll get even less.

It's over in 29.999 days

How many days do you really want to live though?

Only a fraction of that is spent in youth, and the sufferings and frustrations subtracted from the pleasures don't equal a net positive for anyone, much less us. I hope I die in my sleep everyday tbh.

Some CHOose to end it in their youth yEaRs.

once im an middle aged loser, ill rope

I'd be Incel/volcel forever if it meant I could live forever ngl
That's fair, I can only observe the world through my own eyes. Sometimes I can't tell if my depression makes me more realistic or less.

once im an middle aged loser, ill rope
Me too, I'm gonna do it in a way that is so funny that it gets into news. I'm also gonna talk about incel problems so I hope we will be noticed and people will actually help us

Me too, I'm gonna do it in a way that is so funny that it gets into news. I'm also gonna talk about incel problems so I hope we will be noticed and people will actually help us
I will probably go er :feelshaha:

30,000 days doesn't sound like a lot. And thnk about how tiny a percentage of those 30,000 days are your youth years. It really is fucking over. Each day counts. For the average man, only the first 25 years of his life matter.

Well, when you put it like that... :feelsbadman:

I'll die WAY before that with my shitty health

I'm drunk and I just realized that. 30 000 days is about 90 years. It's not that big. If you sui before that, or die by accident, you'll get even less.
Lifefuel tbh, life is for the beautiful and low inhib people, for incels it's only suffering so better to die sooner.

That sounds so low tbh. I'm gonna fap min. 30k times.

Figure 1/3 if that is your youth.. 1/8 to be your sexual prime that were all currently missing out on .. and you’re asleep for 1/3 of that..

We only really get 2500 days of life worth living. The rest is either childhood or oldceldom or sleeping. That’s 60,000 hours.. your life.. just a couple thousand hours..

I don't really know what to think about those time constraints besides that it's motivation to reach goals faster and whatnot.