Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of us still dream of being Chad - THAT is what keeps us miserable

Although a agree to some extened I don't dream about being a Chad. I am going to tell you what lies ahead of anger apathy, nihilism, numbness, a feeling of contempt in defeat.

I am ugly and I would be outside of the game regardless anything. But I used to be angry no at females but a society , to everyone that lie me told me look don't matter and that ai had a chance. I was mad t the constant gaslighting.

And I think the "Is just nature" is a flaw argument. I don't know if you notice but we don't live in the "nature" anymore (like some parts of Africa or S. Asia) no one hunts for food, when we abandoned mature we build social rules that until recently allowed almost every man to have a decent chance to get a family , to find the so called love. But we are living in the deconstruction era and all that structure in falling apart.

I think that is what some incels are rightfully mad at

Once you are full redpilled there’s nothing you can do about to get rid of the desires of being Chad. Because it’s not only about getting sex and having girls attracted to you. It’s about everything. If you aren’t famous or rich and nobody knows you, you will be treated according to your looks. Every single day of your life during your whole life people will treat you according your looks.

Ugly bluepilled people and zombies when mistreated by others get angry because they treat people with respect and deserve to be treated with respect, that’s what they think. But YOU know how everything works. When you are mistreated, and specially by women, it means you are a sub-human, a genetic trash, you feel that inside your soul that your looks traits are garbage and you worth nothing. I don’t believe in miracles, I don’t believe in God. I do believe our parentes with their shitty genetic traits punished us to boost their ego having children, and I do believe you must pursue your desires to become at least close-to-Chad through Science, surgeries, treatments, and so on. Who the hell wants to live decades until dies naturally having a miserable live?
You cannot understand why people treat you like trash. But once you look in the mirror it becomes clear why.

First off, people vastly overestimate how wonderful it is to be Chad. This does not even need to be proven. It is built into the structure of our group. None of us is Chad. We see chads portrayed as blissful all the time. And we hang out together (echo chamber). The result is inevitable.

Second, although people generally deny it, a majority of Incels still somehow dream that a miracle could turn them into Chads. This is the root of the old PUAmaxxing cope and all its derivatives, heightmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, gymmaxxing, etc. The usual denial strategy about all this is that we do not do it to be Chad but just to be accepted into society better. Yeah right.

Third, we transform our Chad-aspiration that does not want to die into a "I am superior to all normalfags" cope. At this point, it generally becomes unconscious. We still burn with the desire to be Chad and yet we are absolutely convinced that we are totally divorced from the normie mindset in our splendid isolation and self-sufficiency.

This third level of cope appears in sentences like "It is unfair that Chad gets all the pussy for free, while I have to pay for a hooker". No, it is not unfair. It is just nature. For all mammals it is like that. The alpha gets all the pussy while others get nothing. One may object that nature is "unfair". But if you push the meaning of this word that far, it stops making sense. Against whom are you rebelling? God? Most of us do not believe anyway ...

The absurdity of our rebellion against a non-existing God reveals that we are stuck. We can't let go of our desire to be Chad and yet we have fully realized that it will never happen. Result: never-ending misery.

This misery then manifests in two possible ways:
  • Suffer-in-silence type: LDAR, make a few threads on .is, then disappear or rope, like the late GeneticTrashLoser
  • Turn your anger towards other Incels and become an obnoxious Ersatz Chad on this forum or elsewhere.
This last cope is the most ridiculous type that our subhuman-kind has come up with. We are truly in Hell when we reach that stage. We are at the bottom of the pile and yet we are still finding a way to prey on each other. For more on this see this thread:
It is particularly interesting in the responses. A number of Ersatz Chads had taken the bait and revealed themselves in all their pathetic glory.

The question now is: how do we move past all this? How do we truly lay our Chadness desire to rest for good? How do we emerge on the other side?

@Iamnothere000 @Aadi @BPJ @HotPotCel @kt0_0 @Emba @IslaVista2014 @your personality @kampman @Copexodius Maximus @ldar_ricecel @SlayerSlayer @slimshady @FIVETHREEBALDCEL @Nirvanaal @yikerinos @Fight_back @achref @Valiant Virgin @Clarity1 @calimero @TaciturnCel @Angry_runt @Mountainbikecel @Pareg @TheReaper @BigMorons @Dr. Dicklet @i Miss My Innocence @SafeAffect
I don't care about being a Chad I care about not getting my cute gf

You cannot understand why people treat you like trash. But once you look in the mirror it becomes clear why.
The mirror has all the answers we need. Unfortunately not everyone is able to swallow that tough pill. Every time I look in the mirror I fully understand why most of my efforts in life were in vain. If people don’t take your looks seriously, why would they take your personality into account?

AI Chad?

That will be even harder to implement than the “betafication” of all men.

Just wait a few decades. In the near future, many men will have very little social contact with women (without paying for it). Those men will see women either as unreachable goddesses (pedestal) or as manipulative whores and sex objects… But not as fellow humans.

Females (as reproducers) can be replaced already with current technology:

1.) Pay a random woman to partake in an “experiment”
2.) She has to agree to be artificially impregnated (aka become a surrogate mother) and later have the foetus partially aborted.
3.) Artificially impregnate her with a female foetus
4.) Perform a “partial abortion”: destroy the tissue that will later become the central nervous system of the foetus
5.) Let the women give birth to the mindless female baby
6.) Make sure that the mindless female baby is your property
7.) Keep the mindless female baby on life support until it reaches reproductive age
8.) Return to step 3.) but use the mindless female instead of the original women

I know it sounds absolutely disgusting, but it is no more morally reprehensible than abortion.

With this process you can create an exponential amount of mindless female “breeders” to produce all the (male) children you want.

You would also have an unlimited access to donor organs.

You could also implement certain eugenic measures, since you are in full control of the reproduction.

I don’t think it would be too expensive to pull this off… you just need the will.
I understand what you suggest. And maybe some of these things may work eventually.

However, they are unproven. Testing unproven societal arrangements is extremely costly and risky (Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China, Pol Pot Cambodia, etc.) Each of the things you suggest has a high likelihood of turning into this kind of fiasco.

The beta-ification of the male population, on the other hand, is a proven solution. It has been tried on several occasion (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) and had demonstrable results.

I think that given the choice, the vast majority of people will opt for the proven solution.

Incrementally improving a proven solution has always been a sound engineering choice.

Good thread. Read all the replies. Bookmarked. :feelsokman:

You need to stop the fighting. This forum should be more wholesome

I am fully aware it never began for me. My only problem now is getting the courage to end my life.