Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of us are depressed because we lack based brocels to talk to irl

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★★
TItle.

Anyone here agree?
I think its true tbh. Even here on this site you can cope with blackpilled brocels instead of feeling like youre an outlier and a loner in normie social spaces,but it is still not the same.

Even if your parents are blackpilled, it is still not the same as having a relatable closer age brocel who is blackpilled and based to talk to and hang out with irl.

This site only helps us cope,but we will never escape the lonliness because all we see are computer screens and usernames, not human faces with voices.

i have a few older kind of blackpilled (?) cousins but they live in a different city and visit once a blue moon. but when we do speak its always comforting. sometimes we message on soycial media and update each other but its not the same as drinking beer by the bonfire :feelsbadman:. only "friends" ive really had are classmates who talk ab school and homework and then fuck off. doubt ill hear from any of them over the summER/ uni.

I agree, I know some people IRL who hate jews and niggers as much as me but hating women is off limits no matter what.

Absolutely agree. Half the time I come on here just to socialize, not just to talk about inceldom. I lack enough real life socialization and make up for it on here

Yes, I have nobody to talk to IRL. Don't even care whether they are brocels or normies, nobody.

Yes, but even with brocels, the only cure is to have a girlfriend. Friends will drop you the second they'd get one.