Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of those filthy inkys dont actually have autism!!!!

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
Image 2024 05 06 225505166

:feelsclown:

Autism is wholesum, societal rejects can't be wholesum.

JFL at the not wanting to be social part.

their idea of autism is having a whimsical special interest in moths or smth with minor adverse effects on your social intelligence

#me_too #incel_lives_matter #believe_incels :dab::dab::dab:

How are THEY telling US what we don't have?
461fd057307806a3332469cdf36ebf5b

Believe what you want, just keep giving me your tax money.

Typical redditfag knows nothing

How can i be social when i get rejected by all girls and bullied by all

Autism is a female that stutters

good thing this scum does not work in the professional field for diagnosing autism

She’s awful for dismissing our autism as a lie.

Insane that they think any of us would choose to live like this.

I hate how both the WHO and The American Psychiatric Association has labeled Asperger and Autism as one, they should be seperate, like how is a mental retarded person same as a person that lacks the understandment of Social cues, Social Impairment and Social Interatction.

I hate how both the WHO and The American Psychiatric Association has labeled Asperger and Autism as one, they should be seperate, like how is a mental retarded person same as a person that lacks the understandment of Social cues, Social Impairment and Social Interatction.
It's a good thing to be labeled with the retards and get autismbux.

Not wanting to be social is an autistic trait and "shitty" behavior is a vulgar generalisation of socially unacceptable behavior. Autists typically behave outside the lines of acceptable social conduct.

"AssburgERs" is just mild ASD. So they're the same disorder techniaclly speaking

Lots of psychiatrist are female, so it's possible.
Its not about whether its a woman or man its more about the fact that these idiots cannot comprehend that an autistic guy has a severe diasadvantage at life especially socially and most of us never even had the chance to learn those social skills cause we where bullied in school and left to rot alone in our rooms

Average reddit autist: "Yeah guys I have autism" Drives off to normal job, doing normal things and then back to normal house.

I was diagnosed at age of 2

I admit I'm not a good person regardless of autism and I don't try to blame my shitty behavior on it. But people hate me and treat me like shit for being non NT anyways so autism still causes a decrease in the quality of my life which can't be denied. It's unanimous non NT individuals are practically treated like pariahs by others in their day to day life, just look at the documentaries and studies you see of these people. Normies can't help but be instinctively be repulsed by us. We might as well be aliens from another planet.

"You can't have autism because if you did then that would mean women are discriminating against you which makes them look bad so you must be lying" :soy:

Disgusting thing to say. Dismissing someone's experiences

Honestly if people treated you like shit then there's no reason why you can't hate them back. Autists getting angry after getting neglected and gaslit for their lives is a natural predictable response. But of course, we're not allowed to be mad at normalcucks. It's hateful and bigoted to not like people who don't like you to begin with apparently. You have to let them be condescending smug insensitive retards around you and do nothing about it.

Define "normal things"
Im just pointing out the irony of a redditor (the largest demographic of larping autists) accusing someone else of pretending to have autism.