Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most of these normies have very high motivation and energy to get shit done these days

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Even normies who have been cucked and cheated on/dumped don't let it consume them and they still have the ability to bounce back and set a goal and achieve it within a time frame. It's unfathomable to me how many normie men have managed to hit the gym and stick to a routine and accomplish a decent body within a few years. What happened to the days of normie men being fat asses stuffing themselves with pizzas and coke all week and walking around with double chins? 10 years ago most males of a younger age in Western countries had the conditioning and bodyfat levels of Jsanza. Nowadays only some numales and oldcels look that way. Most young men are fit and fully looksmaxxed. Latest hairstyles, sneakers, fashion, no acne/clear skin, good job, decent car. Most are tall and gymcel to a decent level. Just look at all those body transformations posted on places like Reddit. That didn't happen overnight and they are coming in in the thousands! The normies did actually dedicate time and energy to it despite already having hectic schedules with workcelling, studying, a busy social life, etc.

Roasties to a lesser extent since they live on easy mode compared to men. But still even with women I know of older single moms who have like 4 kids to raise and work 2 jobs and study at the same time and still have the energy to go to the gym 3x a week and take care of multiple pets. This is not one of two isolated examples. literally EVERYONE seems to be excelling at life.

It all seems to come so easy for these people. Life milestones just seem to casually fall into line for them. Things that take an eternity for us to find the motivation and drive for are taken care of within a week by a normie. Normie posts a quote on Facebook about "smashing his goals" and within a year his goals are smashed. Some of us are probably still thinking about something we liked or hoped to do from like 7 years ago.

It's especially unfair how easy life is for Normies. We will have to work our asses off for just a fraction of what they accomplish with ease.

And it's all because we are born ugly and undesirable. Why put in work when the outcome of your life is already determined at birth.

It's hard to have motivation if you know it won't get you anywhere, or if the effort is just completely pointless. I can't tell you how much I wish I was even just a failed normie, as at least then I'd likely have one past experience with a foid that I could remember fondly.

Last edited:
suicide fuel, it's true. Everyone around me is living out their dreams while I can barely get out of bed. It's fucking hopeless, I can't even compete

It somehow became mainstream. I blame socialmedia. it's over for millenncels