Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Most of them aren't even American!": Why does CuckTears have such a culturally and geographically ignorant userbase?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

There's so much that's wrong about these three comments. Maybe I could start with the fact that "grammar" is spelt with two "r"s, not one. Or I could point out, you know, that Americans don't have a monopoly on the English language -- so how does "they're not even American" matter in the context of fluency in the English language? After all, it's called English. Gee, I wonder where the English language comes from. So Europe and North America account for roughly one-sixth of the global population, and yet they're surprised that we have users outside of both regions? These Redditcucks do have access to maps, right? They do realize that the Anglosphere is not exclusively located within these two continents?

I'm beginning to wonder why CuckTears (and Reddit at large) has such an ignorant userbase.

I remember them mocking a Moroccan incel who complained about being abused by his niece; little did they know that his niece was 15 years older. See, large families are not uncommon in the Middle East and Northern Africa. Another interesting issue is their mockery of individuals living with their parents; even though living with one's parents is quite common in many East Asian cities. After all, East Asia is the world's most population-dense region; have they looked at housing prices in Hong Kong or Tokyo? They make the SF Bay Area look cheap. And speaking of population density, basements aren't very common outside of North America -- unfortunately, none of my parents' properties includes one, so I don't have a space to eat tendies in. Not to mention these soycucks' constant obsession with "watchlists" and someone "going ER". I'm afraid their moral panic is simply a reflection of the United States' failure to address gun violence; cue the stigma against trench coats and lonely high schoolers.

It's readily apparent that the majority of their members have not spent any significant amount of time living outside the United States. After all, the caricature of incels as suburban, white basement-dwellers drinking Mountain Dew and eating Hot Pockets is as uniquely American as the image of a 500-pound landwhale riding a mobility scooter in Walmart buying soda in bulk. Not to say that this is their fault, of course; there are numerous socioeconomic barriers to frequent international travel. But it does give some food for thought.

Last edited:
They only believe what they choose to believe.

Jfl one of the comments is by a tranny (1st one)

English spelling is such a mess that this can happen to anyone. But yeah, if you can't challenge someone's point of view just quibble about their grammar.

They're commenting on a post from a member who describes himself as a "kebabcel living in western Europe". So why are they surprised that he makes spelling mistakes ? English is obviously not his first language.

They're commenting on a post from a member who describes himself as a "kebabcel living in western Europe". So why are they surprised that he makes spelling mistakes ? English is obviously not his first language.

It's as if the rest of the world doesn't exist as far as they're concerned.

It's as if the rest of the world doesn't exist as far as they're concerned.
US, UK, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand and then the rest of the world for a lot of redditors tbh

And still they deny being racist. They won't even acknowledge the existence of ethnicels.

that was my post, I wrote that at 3 fucking am and was basically my only major typo. Yet these cumskins literally cherrypicked only that and corrected it like faggot I literally was the best in my class last year in the english exam jfl they should just jump off a large fucking tower these lowlifes.

Pretty sure most people here are from the anglosphere. Although, australian incels don't exist.

Incels exist in every single country on earth

that was my post, I wrote that at 3 fucking am and was basically my only major typo. Yet these cumskins literally cherrypicked only that and corrected it like faggot I literally was the best in my class last year in the english exam jfl they should just jump off a large fucking tower these lowlifes.
Brutal

Incels exist in every single country on earth
Of course