Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of the world's ethnics would rope if they became blackpilled

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most ethnics are delusional soy cucks. If they realized how over it was for them, they would rope. If they realized that all females hate them and that simping and adopting feminism won't save them, they would rope. If third world ethnics realized that their life will never get better, that their cousin doesn't want to fuck them, and that there is no god, they too would rope.

Being ethnic is a scam, we shouldn't exist.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

Out of 1 billion+ ethniccels Prolly 100 million+ will rope or join some kamikaze mercenary force.

Most whites are objectively cucks, just saying. Ethnics too, obviously.

Yeah truly, you're the only one on the entire forum desperate enough to white knight your sand nigger compadres when someone insults them, I could give a fuck about what happens to or is said about whites.

Yeah truly, you're the only one on the entire forum desperate enough to white knight your sand nigger compadres when someone insults them, I could give a fuck about what happens to or is said about whites.
:feelswhere: Where do I defend brown people?

Most men would rope in general

:feelswhere: Where do I defend brown people?
JFL you think I'll waste time trying to dig shit up? You're not worth any more of my worthless time, keep coping.

Every @tehgymcel420 thread in recent memory and many more you feel a need to come to riding in on your white horse LMAO, you sandlets have a genetic predisposition toward being prideful for no reason, I've seen that so many times. Just lol, I've been full of individualistic and race wide self hatred and still objective enough to have seen through that delusion from 13yo onward. Now fuck off brainlet.

I think ISIS and the Taliban would grow 1000x larger.

They would start a war tbh

Brutal truth. We would see millions of suicides monthly if ethnics became blackpilled

Brutal truth. We would see millions of suicides monthly if ethnics became blackpilled

I wonder how immigration of ethnics to western countries would change if the males became blackpilled.

Some would probably still come but only with the objective in making money and making a name for themselves in business in mind.

If that happenes the entire world is fucked
A nuclear warfare !!
Low iq thread you're talking as if nothing will happen to cumskins no offense to easily triggering mayos

Last edited:
Most ethnics would ascend if they became black pilled and realized that white foids are for ethnics only

I'd extend this to sub6 males.

Major cope.
They would just create based rape gangs

@gymletethnicel The pajeet you talked about is who I'm referring to.

Nah. They would just take away toilet rights instantly

This is the first forum post I've seen where you aren't sitting on whites lmao
Most ethnics are delusional soy cucks. If they realized how over it was for them, they would rope. If they realized that all females hate them and that simping and adopting feminism won't save them, they would rope. If third world ethnics realized that their life will never get better, that their cousin doesn't want to fuck them, and that there is no god, they too would rope.

Being ethnic is a scam, we shouldn't exist.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg
cope, it's just you that are ugly. Ethnics can get pussy if they not sub-8. It's just that there are probably less of them among ethnics, but its a very small minority in every group.

Yeah, it's amazing how ethnic men, especially brown men can be so clueless regarding their SMV. They are nearly universally hated by the female gender, yet they still simp for females. Like what the fuck lmao.

The bluepill really poisons them.

cope, it's just you that are ugly. Ethnics can get pussy if they not sub-8. It's just that there are probably less of them among ethnics, but its a very small minority in every group.
All ethnics are sub 8.

Ethnics suffer from a 2-point penalty, at least