Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of the time rape/SA are deserved or that they enjoy it. And SHOULD get raped and assaulted

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★★★
Girls will walk outside half naked drunk at night alone. They want to be looked at and thought of sexually unless it’s an ugly dude. That’s why when I see or hear about some slut getting raped by a ugly dude I’m glad but at the same time it’s brutal knowing if an attractive guy raped her she wouldn’t care or go to the police. As funny as it is and deserving as it for these girls to be raped they like it and it’s fuckijg disgusting. Slutty whore Women and attention seeking hoes should honestly just get gang raped by the most hideous guys to their standards make it as least enjoyable as possible for them since they fantasise about rape so much and use it for attention

Girls will walk outside half naked drunk at night alone. They want to be looked at and thought of sexually unless it’s an ugly dude. That’s why when I see or hear about some slut getting raped by a ugly dude I’m glad but at the same time it’s brutal knowing if an attractive guy raped her she wouldn’t care or go to the police. As funny as it is and deserving as it for these girls to be raped they like it and it’s fuckijg disgusting. Slutty whore Women and attention seeking hoes should honestly just get gang raped by the most hideous guys to their standards make it as least enjoyable as possible for them since they fantasise about rape so much and use it for attention
Being sub5 and in public brutal. Seeing girls look and laugh at me fills me with so much rage. I hope they get raped by someone (or me) in GTA

I get notifications weekly about sexual assaults happening on my campus. Most recently it was one women being "groped" by 6 men while at a football game (defo bullshit). These pathetic women will lie and manipulate people just so they can have an ounce of attention or play the victim card. though how can a pathetic cunt owning female walk around showing every part of their body and full blast it to their social media, essentially begging weak ass men to bone them and when primal instinct takes over they cry for help lmao.

I get notifications weekly about sexual assaults happening on my campus. Most recently it was one women being "groped" by 6 men while at a football game (defo bullshit). These pathetic women will lie and manipulate people just so they can have an ounce of attention or play the victim card. though how can a pathetic cunt owning female walk around showing every part of their body and full blast it to their social media, essentially begging weak ass men to bone them and when primal instinct takes over they cry for help lmao.
Exactly. Taking photos of themselves in revealing clothes with the camera facing their tits and uploading it to strangers. They are asking to be raped or assaulted. And for that girl who got groped even If it’s true if it was a football game it was probably some chads. So she definitely loved that shit.

For sure. When it happens it’s deserved anyway. Regardless of the situation they are women they deserve it for fantasising it. But more so when they are ASKING for it

They`re seething

jfl

IT'S A FOUL, SEND 'IM OFF REF

tumblr_mgkv07TndM1rdg4zpo1_400.gif

cope and seethe, IT

this OP spoke THE TRUTH

Drunk women insult unattractive men. I have no sympathy for them.

"No! He say p p being put into woman not ultimate sin? He monster!"
calling him a 'MONSTER :soy: ' is just further evidence of discrimination against men for their looks

It's nature.
Male (STRONGER) see female (weaker) -> gets attracted -> want to fuck -> fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back