Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of the shit you guys post as suicidefuel is just ragefuel for me

Legit, no fap and high T makes want to slaughter roasties

Theres not really much difference. Depends more on viewer tbh

Makes me want to drive a truck through a crowded street tbh tbh but I restrain myself

Most of the shit that get posted fullstop is just gigglefuel for me

Mostly okay with being "incel", that's just where my life is right now so I'm enjoying it the fun of it.

Most of the shit that get posted fullstop is just gigglefuel for me

Mostly okay with being "incel", that's just where my life is right now so I'm enjoying it the fun of it.
> fun
> virginity

pick one

> fun
> virginity

pick one

+ doesn't bother pursuing women because he knows he is inadequate anyway
+ no constant worries about maintaining a relationship and all the work that comes with it
+ not miserable because he doesn't have to maintain a fake low-brow social image
+ doesn't remain an emotional slave to the world which rejected him for who he is
+ acknowledges his past failings but does not accept fatalistic doom; knows he has time to grow into himself
+ no drain on his time, his money, his energy or his thoughts; can do whatever he wants for his own benefit, growth and pleasure
+ not enslaved to the satisfaction of a woman in order to fuel his self-esteem
+ hangs out on the internet with other losers and burnouts who are actually pretty smart and charming; gift him depth, knowledge and sharpness
+ enjoys great books, music and movies, aswell as solitary and peaceful adventures that inspire his imagination and lust for life and experience itself
+ learns several looksmaxxing techniques which he employs in a slow and calculated manner for a plodding ascension
+ takes time to step back and learn how to manipulate normies, and perfects his mental and physical health, for and by himself
+ develops meaning in "sprituality", and the simple plesaures of existence, rather than voracious and corrosive materialism
+ knows that ultimately sex or social validation, for their own sake and for their own ends, will not make him happy, and will only serve to bind him

- a couple minutes of sex, and an orgasm

no you.
havin a blast fam.

Last edited:
+ doesn't bother pursuing women because he knows he is inadequate anyway
+ no constant worries about maintaining a relationship and all the work that comes with it
+ not miserable because he doesn't have to maintain a fake low-brow social image
+ doesn't remain an emotional slave to the world which rejected him for who he is
+ acknowledges his past failings but does not accept fatalistic doom; knows he has time to grow into himself
+ no drain on his time, his money, his energy or his thoughts; can do whatever he wants for his own benefit, growth and pleasure
+ not enslaved to the satisfaction of a woman in order to fuel his self-esteem
+ hangs out on the internet with other losers and burnouts who are actually pretty smart and charming; gift him depth, knowledge and sharpness
+ enjoys great books, music and movies, aswell as solitary and peaceful adventures that inspire his imagination and lust for life and experience itself
+ learns several looksmaxxing techniques which he employs in a slow and calculated manner for a plodding ascension
+ takes time to step back and learn how to manipulate normies, and perfects his mental and physical health, for and by himself
+ develops meaning in "sprituality", and the simple plesaures of existence, rather than voracious and corrosive materialism
+ knows that ultimately sex or social validation, for their own sake and for their own ends, will not make him happy, and will only serve to bind him

- a couple minutes of sex, and an orgasm

no you.
havin a blast fam.
To a T.

most of the ragefuel posted is suifuel for me

Depends on the suicidefuel for me