Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of the people that post here are very bluepilled

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
they think that most of the guys from the Megaratingsthread aren´t incel looking. They think a male 5-7 has any value in the dating market.

Most people on here never interact with women or approach them so they don´t have a clue how ridiculous womens standards actually are.

I´m not trolling when I say you literally need to look like this to have any sort of success on Tinder/bars/clubs or women simply won´t give a fuck.

11023181_1616208831946224_506613652_n.jpg

You´re a male 7? So what? Even female 3/10s consistently reject male 7s because all women only want chad when they are in their 20s. A male 7 is complete garbage in todays dating market.

Just be top 1% lookswise theory

Perhaps in some cases, but those that are Normie tier in looks say a 4-6/10, could still snag some long term relationships or a marriage. But I guess its understandable those with "Normie-tier looks," have long dry-spells, maybe going on for months to years.

Yeah, extremely attractive guys have all the advantage. Average guys are on par with ugly guys.

1*iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpeg

It's over for sub 8/10.
Many also just love calling others out as fakecels for not having deformities. Likely they are just outsiders trying to tear apart the community.

Many also just love calling others out as fakecels for not having deformities.
There are some Chad-lites here, but i tend to agree with you at some point, femoids are the only legit attractiveness scale, and if you can't get laid, no matter how you look, well, you belong here.

It would be over for everyone, but this guy.

KoAvFZk.png
I bet my life, that if it were for women, they would ALL CHOOSE TO FUCK WITH HIM, AND HAVE HIS SEED IN THEM :lul:

I'm naturally a positive person so that might sometimes come across as bluepilled.

I do think that there's a lot of truth to what the more negative/blackpilled members here say though, and I like listening to the different opinions people have.

I bet my life, that if it were for women, they would ALL CHOOSE TO FUCK WITH HIM, AND HAVE HIS SEED IN THEM :lul:
Femoids are incapable of lowering their standarts, even if they know (do they?) they stand no chance with thousands and thousands of similar Stacies, and therefore, Juggernaut's Law can't be applied to men, even if it were all men vs this one Gigachad. All femoids, even 1/10 landwhales would be chasing him, not the others.

Femoids are incapable of lowering their standarts, even if they know (do they?) they stand no chance with thousands and thousands of similar Stacies, and therefore, Juggernaut's Law can't be applied to men, even if it were all men vs this one Gigachad. All femoids, even 1/10 landwhales would be chasing him, not the others.
That's right, biology is simply a meme, it can be put into practice in everything, except the artificial.

That's right, biology is simply a meme, it can be put into practice in everything, except the artificial.
The biggest meme here is the bluepill. Total scam made to fool men and cuck them.

It would be over for everyone, but this guy.
KoAvFZk.png

This site is the only place I've ever seen that guy. You'd think if he were so attractive to women he'd have more female fans. You'd think a guy like him would be a lead in some high profile chick flick or music video or something.

I think gay-in-denial dudes may be attracted to him and then project that attraction on women.

The guy in the OP is another story. I can see girls being stupidly into guys like that.