Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of the muslimcels on here are white guys that have never set foot in a mosque.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I have no issue with the real muslimcels.
But a ton of them are just larpers that don't take part in the religion at all.

i have never seen a muslimcel before

all of them seem to do fine with women

What? How did you come to that conclusion, I am actually curious.

I'm actually muslim. Not larping. I'm somali after all. It's easy to distinguish between the fake ones and real ones.

satoshisacuck said:
What? How did you come to that conclusion, I am actually curious.
Because most of them are white westerners from non Muslim families, and they are specifically identifying as Muslims to go against normies beliefs.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I'm actually muslim. Not larping. I'm somali after all. It's easy to distinguish between the fake ones and real ones.

You actually believe in god?

I don't really go to the mosque except on fridays where it is mandatory. Plus I'm black. It's not hard to be a muslim. Just don't touch yourself and pray 5 times a day. Not hard unless you are a mentally handicapped aspie incel retard

tehgymcel420 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
You actually believe in god?

Yes.

Legit, fuark all these larpers. The only genuine Muslims I know here are:

@Allblueeeee @Stanx22

a-virgin-nigger said:

Do you believe the whores should be stoned?

13k said:
thats prolly cos u refer to all middle easterns with muslimcel, "muslim" has become dogwistle word for middle easterns

im arab but dont give a fuck about religion, it's cope

the-story-is-clear-now-you-are-a-supporter-of-29282437.png

13k said:
thats prolly cos u refer to all middle easterns with muslimcel, "muslim" has become dogwistle word for middle easterns
I'm not referring to all Arabs as Muslim, I'm saying the vast majority of arabs are Muslim, and the vast majority of whites are non Muslim. So if you see a white the chances are that he's not muslim.

Masjids are rare in non coastal regions of America. You need to learn Arabic before going and chances are every Western masjid has a bootlicking fakemuslim informant lurking. They might not dig too many Majuuj reverts showing up anyway. Plus if you're not Sunni, they might not want you around. I've been a halfway decent revert for ten years but I still need to learn Arabic.

sadricecel said:
i have never seen a muslimcel before
all of them seem to do fine with women
A R R A N G E D marriages and P A T R I A R C H Y

Implying this forum isnt mostly a larping haven anyways

RREEEEEEEEE said:

@Allblueeeee @Stanx22

not me? i'm offended LMAO

13k said:

>non-religious arab
This is new.

7339er said:
not me? i'm offended LMAO

I talk to them more frequently but yes you have proved yourself not to be a larper and possess actual knowledge.

I’m a real Muslim, I’m Somali.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

@Allblueeeee @Stanx22
Not me?

SOMCEL said:
I’m a real Muslim, I’m Somali.

Not me?

You too bro, I don't talk with you frequently so I just forgot.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

@Allblueeeee @Stanx22

Thanks bro.

tehgymcel420 said:
Do you believe the whores should be stoned?

I don't know what's your purpose tbh, but you think that it's funny to make fun of Muslims and Islam because it's edgy xDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Salutextm said:
I don't know why anyone would

At least it's better than believing that we all came from nothing and there're other shit tons of illogical flaws in that "scientific" theory that don't make sense.

Crustaciouse said:
I have no issue with the real muslimcels.
But a ton of them are just larpers that don't take part in the religion at all.

Why do you think so?

Stanx22 said:
Thanks bro.

I don't know what's your purpose tbh, but you think that it's funny to make fun of Muslims and Islam because it's edgy xDDDDDDDDDDDD.

At least it's better than believing that we all came from nothing and there're other shit tons of illogical flaws in that "scientific" theory that don't make sense.

You're welcome bro, and don't take @tehgymcel420 cuck seriously. He has 420 in his name, referring to some lame weed joke, he also uses "teh" unironically.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're welcome bro, and don't take @tehgymcel420 cuck seriously. He has 420 in his name, referring to some lame weed joke, he also uses "teh" unironically.

He's a fag.

Stanx22 said:
He's a fag.

He is, he probably sucks dick every week. Fags can't be incel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
@Allblueeeee @Stanx22

I try my best to avoid haram and to pray for Allah. Unfortunately the nefs keeps me from many things

Allblueeeee said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
@Allblueeeee @Stanx22
I try my best to avoid haram and to pray for Allah. Unfortunately the nefs keeps me from many things

I understand what you mean brother. As long as you are striving to become better, then it's alright brother.

Mamadou said:
This site's full of muslims, lol at not noticing them.. I see them all the time on here, leaving a comment that gives them away etc..

>not realizing the majority of them are larpers

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're welcome bro, and don't take @tehgymcel420 cuck seriously. He has 420 in his name, referring to some lame weed joke, he also uses "teh" unironically.

I just made a random throwaway name lol.

I'm atheist from a Muslim country. I find religions subhuman lies. We have only one life.

I doubt there are any legit "muslimcels" on here