Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of the modern music today is really bad

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★
I’m not talking only about western music.I mean that modern western music sucks too and I simply cannot listen some songs but here in balkans we have a music genre that is far worse than modern western music

In my country this music genre is called manele, aka turbofolk which is actually gypsy music here in balkans that is listened to by almost all Balkan normie which aren’t all gypsies at all

Almost every manele/turbofolk is gypsy but not every fan of it is gypsy. They are mostly braindead idiots and teenagers who listen to this kind of “music”

it's not just teens tho it's everywhere and grannies rock out to it at weddings, balkan version of gangsta rap cos how can you have a nation that doesn't worship browns in some way?

oh, also if they don't listen to that shit then they're soys listening to gay american reggae and shit. you can't win.