Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of the guys that act tough online...

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Are probably the biggest pansies in real life (myself included).

megumin_render_by_chiyochans-daybgly.png

you havent posted in fucking forever.

also acting tough online is often just a defense mechanism. i imagine some people who act like that online are tough irl but you also get reddit cucks who act like they lift or something.

you havent posted in fucking forever.

also acting tough online is often just a defense mechanism. i imagine some people who act like that online are tough irl but you also get reddit cucks who act like they lift or something.
this guy below is your opponent.

Funny-Skinny-Man-With-Kettelbells.jpg

yeah, they probably act tough to protect themselves. men that are strong, don't need prove to anyone that their strong, because they know that their strong themselves.

yeah, they probably act tough to protect themselves. men that are strong, don't need prove to anyone that their strong, because they know that their strong themselves.

what the fuck is he holding

I never speak up for myself or defend myself in real life. I am the epitome of high inhibition.

frame mogs me

i dont have to tough boyo... i am UGLY AND MENTALLY ILL a guy runs up on me its R.I.P / Weapons are great

We should beat up Megumin to be honest.

except when the person is a bully

That sounds a little extreme for this type of show.

Whole show is about Kazutrash and his idiotic crew ruining everything to be honest. I wouldnt be suprised if Aqua is the main antagonist of the series and she is just manipulating people.

I have the frame of megumin lol

I'm not even a tough guy on the internet

arent wrong there fam

Yes I act like a god online but I'm the biggest pussy you will ever meet irl

Does Megumin have the sex in the anime?