Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most of the guys in my uni discord are incels

Eunuch

Eunuch

Recruit
★★★
they don't identify as incels but they are celibate and involuntarily so. i don't think most of them even know how piss soaked chads bed is every night

Most people at my uni are incels too. But they are all bluepilled/redpilled so I hate them

It's cause they are coping hard. they need the cope. society cannot function without cope fuel

Many men nowadays are incels, in the modern world, women have more options and sexual freedom to embrace their hypergamous nature and throw themselves over for men that are genetically superior to them. This means more men at the bottom, especially zoomer men are going to be excluded from spreading their inferior genes for the next generation. You could argue that this is a good things because let's be honest, most americans are clearly useless and worthless people so if only the best among us are capable of spreading their genes than that means the rest of the inferior men can be wiped out, and it helps our species evolve. The issue I have is that I am not capable of accepting that I am a genetically inferior and male, so because of this fact I need to be wiped out in order for humanity and the superior to survive. I am deeply angry at being made inferior, and I know I am going to be an incel for life, but I hope that I can at least make things a little bit worse for other people as a means for getting revenge by being born this way

sexual revolution and its consequences

That was the contrary for me. Most of them had GF's. I was studying physics btw.

That was the contrary for me. Most of them had GF's. I was studying physics btw.
Cuz op doesn’t understand selection bias, normies don’t actively post on their university’s discord server. :feelstastyman:

Cuz op doesn’t understand selection bias, normies don’t actively post on their university’s discord server. :feelstastyman:
It's partially true. I have Discord and although I almost never use it since it's full of normies, I can say that many people on it still have GF's and shit. This forum is truly the only place on the internet where I feel where I belong to.