Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most of the german foids dont even have their phone on

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
I hate it when educated German women are unreachable, not even on the phone. They are too busy living their perfect lives, no time to rot on the phone.

I hate it when educated German women are unreachable, not even on the phone. They are too busy living their perfect lives, no time to rot on the phone.
So you have access to educated German Women? harem? Mogs me

they must spend time on social media like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat

So have access to educated German Women? harem? Mogs me
of course I try to call up my harem but they dont even know that I try to call them

Too many notifications from their orbitters I bet

they must spend time on social media like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat
nope. the real german women are very educated and have their phone off but are for real chad model only.

Too many notifications from their orbitters I bet
the germans that are educated dont let others know how good their life is. they have a perfect partner and have many friends but dont show it that much

nope. the real german women are very educated and have their phone off but are for real chad model only.
German foids and educated in one sentence? I like your sense of humor. :feelskek: