Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most of the foid victims of the catfishman were his looksmatch or below

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
JFL in any sane society, these foids that got catfished are easily the catfishman's looksmatch. Imo some of them below thecatfishman's smv tbh. Short fat stocky ethnic oompa loompa foids think they are 9s nowadays and too good for short dark ethnic looking men. Fuckin rage inducing tbh

The thing is most of the foids on online dating only swipe right on normie or 8/10+ white chads.

And know that online dating reveals foid's bias and prejudice even more since no one is judging them whereas IRL some of them do bother to play the nice card and pretend that rice/curry/hispanics/black sex lives matter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLpELZX_3BM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW2oo3BHPYM

What happened to him?

Idk i'm just watching his videos again after a while and it is absolutely hilarious. Michael Ramadan.

Its both rage inducing, hilarious, and satisfying at the same time.

Nice for hypocritical foids to get exposed like this.

most based bro after ER AM and CHO

Yeah every single fucking time the girl was average at best. He never catfished a good looking girl jfl

It is very low inhib and very based to do such a thing.

most based bro after ER AM and CHO
Idk i'm just watching his videos again after a while and it is absolutely hilarious. Michael Ramadan.

Its both rage inducing, hilarious, and satisfying at the same time.

Nice for hypocritical foids to get exposed like this.
Foids should be forced to date their looksmatch.

wtf they're all so pretty :soy::soy::soy:
JFL, i always lose it with the soy emoticons

Yeah every single fucking time the girl was average at best. He never catfished a good looking girl jfl

What a joke ugly and whale foids feast entitled to a male model. @Personalityinkwell we need to remove (((them))) from power and put foids in check

What a joke ugly and whale foids feast entitled to a male model. @Personalityinkwell we need to remove (((them))) from power and put foids in check
foids should be making catfishman a sandwich and sucking his dick

wish he'd make more vids.

Probably because he couldn’t actually get a date with an attractive girl even with the male models pics. Just goes to show you where hypergamy is going

yet they all turn him down
what happend to him

[JFL] Most of the foid "victims" of the catfishman were his looksmatch or below

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back