Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel most of the abandoned accounts on here didnt ascend

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
they got bored, found other hobbies . the ER fuel got too much and they had to find better ways to cope. maybe theyll come back some day. maybe every now and again they type ince into the address bar, then backspace and type xvideos.com

its over :feelsrope:

It's over. Sub5s tend to never ascend. Especially after 23-25 which many incels are.

I think they start working and don't have time to participate here anymore. Most peoples life trajectory doesn't change even after finding out the blackpill. Its very deterministic.

@Waco ascended

its possible they are working and dont have time to be on here. being a wageslave must be fucking brutal.
i really dont think that is the reason. they were either fakecels that found a girfriend or they died. trucels never quit posting on here. that just does not happen.

we cant be said for sure tbh, id say a lot prob ascend

There's a really small part that ascend.

But yeah, I think many of those don't ascend but just find other copes.

we cant be said for sure tbh, id say a lot prob ascend
Most of them move to different forums, went to rotting on Discord, 4chan, etc or accepted The Blackpill & moved on with their life. However most don’t ascend and most of the old members who abandoned their accounts are still incel

They just got erectile dysfunction and low libido after LDARing and cooming too much, so inceldom was no longer relevant to them.

make a sub forum for ascension stories, that will give at least a vague idea of how the ratios are