Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most of normie men in relationship have pics of themselves with girlfriends on their page but their girlfriends literally have none with them

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Thoughts on this? I have observed so many Instagram pages like this where guy has many pics of with his girlfriend when his girlfriend has zero with him without any trace of him being in her life and has photos in swimsuit etc lol

its pathetic

Better incel than cuck

The answer is pretty obvious, isn't?
She is ashamed of her betabux, why would she tell to her friends she has a normie boyfriend?
LOVE is for CHAD only.

Unless he is worth showing, hes hidden

Nothing new. I've even seen foid mothers on dating sites who are already in a relationship. I've also seen foids on FB with relationship status set as single when they're not. They obviously want attention from orbiters.

its pathetic

Better incel than cuck
The answer is pretty obvious, isn't?
She is ashamed of her betabux, why would she tell to her friends she has a normie boyfriend?
LOVE is for CHAD only.
Unless he is worth showing, hes hidden
Nothing new. I've even seen foid mothers on dating sites who are already in a relationship. I've also seen foids on FB with relationship status set as single when they're not. They obviously want attention from orbiters.
I dont really understand how those cucks are okay with it

lmao I do not use social media but that's a good minor indication of hypergamy if it's true

She wants to fuck chad on the side, like all whore foids.

It's normal because so the beasts can betray partner more easily, pretending single.

Never noticed this :redpill:

Fucking women is something to brag about

If a girl has no pictures of a man on her pages it means shes sucking 20+ dicks at any given time

If she DOES have pics of her "boyfriend" on her page it means shes sucking 20+ dicks in secret at anytime

Thoughts on this? I have observed so many Instagram pages like this where guy has many pics of with his girlfriend when his girlfriend has zero with him without any trace of him being in her life and has photos in swimsuit etc lol
That is likely the only gf he will have for quite awhile but she has an ever expanding selection of normie orbiters she can monkeybranch to

Difference of SMV, for him it's an achievement, for her it's a favor

I see this all the time, often you can't even tell a foid is in relationship, but almost every guy makes it pretty obvious on his page. I guess it's more difficult to farm simps that way, and a foid generally should be ready to monkey branch at all times if she suddenly gets bored out of current relationship

being seen with a gf is a status symbol for an unattractive normie

being seen with a dull bf just drags a foid down

It’s even funnier when their whole page is dedicated to her and when you go on her page she’ll maybe sneak him in on the last slide of a post

There are guys out there who are so fixated on their girlfriends that it's sad
It is the last breath of hope that an atomized individual in a late capitalist society can have for humanity.

Also there's that pic when the guy hugs the chick from behind and looks at her amorously while she does a goofy face to the camera. Symbolically it's kinda demeaning imo :feelswhat:

There are guys out there who are so fixated on their girlfriends that it's sad
It is the last breath of hope that an atomized individual in a late capitalist society can have for humanity.
Yes absolutely. It's a big part of the hoeflation. Men are hiding behind foid's skirts nowadays, it's a big part of the relationship from the men's perspective now

Also there's that pic when the guy hugs the chick from behind and looks at her amorously while she does a goofy face to the camera. Symbolically it's kinda demeaning imo :feelswhat:
yeah the blank or even repulsive look they make in these couple photos

Its almost a ritual of humiliation, men are so fucked up that they don't even notice

it means they are sluts looking for another branch to jump on like a monkey

i remember that polish slut foid who cheated on her polish cuck bf with some literal bangladeshi subhuman shitskins, and she posted pics only with her as well lmao

242175230-10227553839698249-8314051328244311154-n_648c5f26ab8195_97617421.jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back