Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Of My Family Were Born in The 1800's.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
My grand Parents, great uncles, etc, were all born in the 1800's. Only my parents, two aunts and uncles were born in the 1900s.
My father and mother had a sister and brother respectively. They are all gone.
Except for me, nobody in my family was born after 1950. My sister was born in 1949. My two cousins were born in 1937 and 1944.
Nobody in my family was born after me. Nobody. I only know as far as my second cousins.

Most of my family was born in pre-historic times. Only a couple of dozens of generations weren't :feelsthink:

My grand Parents, great uncles, etc, were all born in the 1800's. Only my parents, two aunts and uncles were born in the 1900s.
My father and mother had a sister and brother respectively. They are all gone.
Except for me, nobody in my family was born after 1950. My sister was born in 1949. My two cousins were born in 1937 and 1944.
Nobody in my family was born after me. Nobody. I only know as far as my second cousins.
Funny and sad how they conqured the white race. This will be written in history books of the future

I wish I was born at an earlier time.

OP you are the truest of the truecels.
You will be held as one of our saints

For the tombstone of two of mine, they are from 1892 and 1893. Others were not from Brazil and several others I do not know. My grandparents were born in the 1920s or before and at the most until 1930. I am from 1992.

Goddamn OP, what decade were you born in?

Yeh preferably I wouldn’t mind being the same age I am now in the 90’s or early 2000’s

Same, better times. But definitely even earlier like the 50s.

thats pretty cool ngl

Yeh preferably I wouldn’t mind being the same age I am now in the 90’s or early 2000’s
same, i graduated high school before smartphones and it was better. That late 90's/early 00's internet was a better place too, very few normals around