Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most normies don't want you to ascend.

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Plain and simple.

Most normies are:

1 - People perfectly happy with their lives; They want the maintenance of the "natural order" of things, the status quo is benefitial to them. They don't want change, they want you to stay right where you are otherwise it would be an "unbalance"/"chaos" to their envisioned order.
or
2 - Depressed people with massive self esteem issues and the thought of getting mogged at any level is horrifying to them. They want you to keep being a loser, since this makes them feel better about themselves.

I can talk this from experience. Some normies where far more sympathetic towards me when I was overweight and failing in every aspect in my life.
Since the last year, I began exercising heavily (went from obese to lean with abs), finally got my degree, and got a stable job (even though is still a wagie one)... And you can guess what happened next. I still have long ways to go, I'm still subhuman face-wise and I need surgeries to actually looksmax, but normies can clearly see I'm trying to get my way out of inceldom and they don't like it. They wanted me to stay right were I was before.

Most people I knew IRL started distancing themselves from me, started treating me colder and only reaching me out when they need computer related advices.

I am no longer the person they reach out to vent and feel a little better about themselves, and women especially hate men who "take care about themselves" probably because in their point of view we are faking our genetics and they feel biologically "tricked".

And lastly, normies rarely recommend aggressive looksmaxxing proceedures, such as plastic surgeries, because they know it's the most effective way for someone to ascend and defeat their hierarchical expectations. They'll tell you to dress nicer and getting a haircut because deep inside they know it's ineffective and they want to drive you out of the real competition.

Thanks Sherlock, water is wet.

Of course this is the basis of competition: you don't want your competition to improve or be self aware (especially not when the game is rigged)

Plain and simple.

Most normies are:

1 - People perfectly happy with their lives; They want the maintenance of the "natural order" of things, the status quo is benefitial to them. They don't want change, they want you to stay right where you are otherwise it would be an "unbalance"/"chaos" to their envisioned order.
or
2 - Depressed people with massive self esteem issues and the thought of getting mogged at any level is horrifying to them. They want you to keep being a loser, since this makes them feel better about themselves.

I can talk this from experience. Some normies where far more sympathetic towards me when I was overweight and failing in every aspect in my life.
Since the last year, I began exercising heavily (went from obese to lean with abs), finally got my degree, and got a stable job (even though is still a wagie one)... And you can guess what happened next. I still have long ways to go, I'm still subhuman face-wise and I need surgeries to actually looksmax, but normies can clearly see I'm trying to get my way out of inceldom and they don't like it. They wanted me to stay right were I was before.

Most people I knew IRL started distancing themselves from me, started treating me colder and only reaching me out when they need computer related advices.

I am no longer the person they reach out to vent and feel a little better about themselves, and women especially hate men who "take care about themselves" probably because in their point of view we are faking our genetics and they feel biologically "tricked".

And lastly, normies rarely recommend aggressive looksmaxxing proceedures, such as plastic surgeries, because they know it's the most effective way for someone to ascend and defeat their hierarchical expectations. They'll tell you to dress nicer and getting a haircut because deep inside they know it's ineffective and they want to drive you out of the real competition.

Yeah no shit

Plain and simple.

Most normies are:

or

Any advice on losing weight?

BS normies don’t care about incels. The hatred comes from women solely

I can't even count how many times my "friends" tried to cockblock me when I still used to go out.

Any advice on losing weight?
What worked for me:

1 - Eat only veggies and lean protein all day. No bread, sugar and fruity things. If you are crazy hungry and need a "snack", eat nuts or one of those dietetic yogurts (the high protein and low carbs/sugar ones).

2 - Do LOTS and LOTS of cardio exercises. Jump ropes, treadmills, jumping squats, bicycle or whatever. Train daily until you reach athlete tier performance and practice even harder. For reference I run up to 6km (3,7 miles) every 2 days under 40 minutes. I train every day, alternating from cardio to weight lifting.

3 - Use thermogenics if you are still fat.

To the point of the thread, fit normies will hardly give any of these advices to fat people they know IRL unless it's a foid.

Last edited:
high iq. I meet people who can help me to find a job and they never help me in that matter so is a way for them to being upside of me

1 - Eat only veggies and lean protein all day. No bread, sugar and fruity things. If you are crazy hungry and need a "snack", eat nuts or one of those dietetic yogurts (the high protein and low carbs/sugar ones).
I have trouble forcing veggies down, got any advice on how to eat veggies?

2 - Do LOTS and LOTS of cardio exercises. Jump ropes, treadmills, jumping squats, bicycle or whatever. Train daily until you reach athlete tier performance and practice even harder. For reference I run up to 6km (3,7 miles) every 2 days under 40 minutes. I train every day, alternating from cardio to weight lifting.
I'll try alternating cardio and lifting. One problem though is that I have a flat foot, so my ankle hurts if I jump rope or run a bunch. I might just try sticking to cycling.

3 - Use thermogenics if you are still fat.
what are some safe ones?

To the point of the thread, fit normies will hardly give any of these advices to fat people they know IRL unless it's a foid.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate the help.

I have trouble forcing veggies down, got any advice on how to eat veggies?
Try new ones and check what pleases you the most. Eat some seeds (beans) as well.
But keep in mind that proteins are always the most important item in any serious diet. That's the thing that will keep you satisfied and keep you compatible with your exercising routine.

I'll try alternating cardio and lifting. One problem though is that I have a flat foot, so my ankle hurts if I jump rope or run a bunch. I might just try sticking to cycling.

Use proper running shoes.

what are some safe ones?

Mine were manipulated, I can't remember the names of all the stuff the capsules had. I remember it had caffeine plus a bunch of other shit. You should look for a nutritionist for that one.

Of course this is the basis of competition: you don't want your competition to improve or be self aware (especially not when the game is rigged)
This is why normies often give bluepilled meaningless advice. People want others to act in ways that they can predict. They dont want you to improve.

jfl nothing short of the Chaddiest of Chads will be nice to you,if he isnt model looking he will never be your friend
normies are vicious and absoulutely vile snakes
IF THE GUY ISNT MODEL LOOKING HE WILL BELLITLE YOU TO GET AHEAD 100% OF THE TIME

Try new ones and check what pleases you the most. Eat some seeds (beans) as well.
But keep in mind that proteins are always the most important item in any serious diet. That's the thing that will keep you satisfied and keep you compatible with your exercising routine.

Use proper running shoes.

Mine were manipulated, I can't remember the names of all the stuff the capsules had. I remember it had caffeine plus a bunch of other shit. You should look for a nutritionist for that one.
thanks, I'll try to implement everything you said.

thanks, I'll try to implement everything you said.

Go for it. If I could, any other fellowcel can.

Ohh, that's where you are wrong, they do care. They need someone to consume, to buy their shit, to be like slaves for them, to simp for them, and most importantly, they need someone to mog, boss around and act superior. All of those are the reasons why they hate when we LDAR even though it never began to many of us. They do want us around, they just expect us to shut the fuck up and not demand to be treated humanly.

high iq. I meet people who can help me to find a job and they never help me in that matter so is a way for them to being upside of me

I can absolutely relate to that. These people are all talk. They keep parroting like the typical NPCs they are "NEETDOM BAD" and offer NOTHING to change our situation. Only shitty advices, nothing materializable out of it. Just talk about us to your boss, send us recommendations, get us a fucking job instead of advices that won't lead anywhere. THAT's what is going to help us.

This is why normies often give bluepilled meaningless advice. People want others to act in ways that they can predict. They dont want you to improve.

Exactly my point. They fucking know what really works and what doesn't, yet they give as "advices" the route they know it's the least likely to succeed, because after all they don't want you to succeed. They know looks are the most important key factor in sexual attraction and socialization, yet they pretend it isn't in order to sound smart and drive the genetic trash out of the competition.

jfl nothing short of the Chaddiest of Chads will be nice to you,if he isnt model looking he will never be your friend
normies are vicious and absoulutely vile snakes
IF THE GUY ISNT MODEL LOOKING HE WILL BELLITLE YOU TO GET AHEAD 100% OF THE TIME

Threadly reminder that normie men suddenly change their behavior towards his male "friends" when there's a woman around (among the group) he's into. "Bros before hoes" my fucking dick, no normie really follows that.

And at the same time they'll virtue signal about how they don't like people that have crab bucket mentality.
To them it's all about protecting women from men that fraud their genetics with serious looksmaxxing or PUA mind manipulation games.

Imo this even applies to PUAs and redpillers claiming they know the secret to getting women.
The truth is even they don't want to reveal anything and instead want you to keep paying to hear advice that belittles you and makes you think the problem is you and not something unfixable like your looks. They also cultivate self doubt in you so that you feel you won't be good enough until you do everything they say and subscribe to their seduction courses and "life coaching".
And of course if you still fail they can blame that on all emcompassing loosely defined term "game".

Ohh, that's where you are wrong, they do care. They need someone to consume, to buy their shit, to be like slaves for them, to simp for them, and most importantly, they need someone to mog, boss around and act superior. All of those are the reasons why they hate when we LDAR even though it never began to many of us. They do want us around, they just expect us to shut the fuck up and not demand to be treated humanly.
Yeah and what's more the most extreme of those that feel the need to mog us and act superior go looking online for places where people like us LDAR to mock us.

It’s a real sickness of the heart but this is the bases of modern western individualistic consumer society.

Go for it. If I could, any other fellowcel can.

I can absolutely relate to that. These people are all talk. They keep parroting like the typical NPCs they are "NEETDOM BAD" and offer NOTHING to change our situation. Only shitty advices, nothing materializable out of it. Just talk about us to your boss, send us recommendations, get us a fucking job instead of advices that won't lead anywhere. THAT's what is going to help us.

Exactly my point. They fucking know what really works and what doesn't, yet they give as "advices" the route they know it's the least likely to succeed, because after all they don't want you to succeed. They know looks are the most important key factor in sexual attraction and socialization, yet they pretend it isn't in order to sound smart and drive the genetic trash out of the competition.

Threadly reminder that normie men suddenly change their behavior towards his male "friends" when there's a woman around (among the group) he's into. "Bros before hoes" my fucking dick, no normie really follows that.
Yes, in fact a couple of years ago one told me that if I got a driver's license, he would give me a hand. But how do I get that if I don't have money to pay for it? I told him I needed easy jobs like cleaning or the like. He knows more people but he didn't want to help me. That is why I want to move so that he or his environment does not see me. I want to prevent him from telling me that he is better than me and make me look like a failure.
Plain and simple.

Most normies are:

or

Death to all normies