Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most normies are mentally deranged

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
This must be where the "muh Chad is nice", NOT WORSHIP I HATE CHADS, But Chads seems like more stable people than normies or teachers. My mistake was assuming normies were not mentally deranged but its obvious they are. Incels may suffer pain but are not this way. Remember you are alone in this clown world.

Anyone who is bluepilled is a retard. Period. Imagine living in a delusional fantasy land thinking that there is no sexual inequality in this world, that Chads don't exist and that holes are not hypergamous. They are truly pathetic.
Its not just blue pilled, Chad can be blue pilled. Im talking about mental illness which most normies have.

This must be where the "muh Chad is nice", NOT WORSHIP I HATE CHADS, But Chads seems like more stable people than normies or teachers. My mistake was assuming normies were not mentally deranged but its obvious they are. Incels may suffer pain but are not this way. Remember you are alone in this clown world.
If Chad is so nice, why did I get a beer bottle thrown at my head from a frat house when I was 19?

If Chad is so nice, why did I get a beer bottle thrown at my head from a frat house when I was 19?
I never said Chad was nice faggot

Chad worship is ragefuel
Chad isn't nice because he's a good person, it's because we're rats to him
Do I love rats because I don't go around stomping them 24/7? JFL

Chad worship is ragefuel
Chad isn't nice because he's a good person, it's because we're rats to him
Do I love rats because I don't go around stomping them 24/7? JFL
THIS IS NOT CHAD WORSHIP, But you cannot deny due to the validation they get etc they are not mental like normies are.

Their mental stability is just echo chamber logic, they can't exist without each other.

What difference does it make if Chad is bluepilled or blackpilled? He'll win either way.
This isn't the point of the fucking thread