Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most normies are incredibly boring and have no hobbies.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
It's the audacity of these guys that get me, who imply that we have no hobbies of our own.

In my free time, I take care of my houseplants, and I mess around with Arduino boards, electronic sensors, Raspberry Pis and 3d printers to build all sorts of things, from simple mechanical robots to servers that collect different information about my houseplants to analyze their growth process. That is on top of going to the gym and spending my weekends cooking tasty meals on my free time.

Normies typically don't have hobbies that involve any creative or artistic pursuits, and are some of the most boring people you can be around. Their hobbies tend to be divided into one of these things:

Consumption-based: Hobbies where they are the passive actor. Everything from watching Netflix, drinking beer, or buying meaningless figurines. Or;

Social-media based: These kind of hobbies they claim to like, but only do them because it allows them to take pictures that they can use to earn social media points. Hiking, bar-hopping, you name it. They only go to these places because they can take pictures and let others know that they've been to those places.

And of course, Travel, their ultimate hobby that combines consumption and social-media points gathering, where they are wholly passive consumers, and take pictures at tourist traps to farm internet points.

So don't be fooled by these normies that claim that you don't have a girlfriend because you aren't interesting. That is never the case. These guys are just as, if not more boring than you are. The only difference between you and them is looks.

typical normie routine = wage slave then get drunk on weekend

I literally taught myself guitar over 2 years which is something these shitheads will never accomplish. I can play all of Jimi Hendrix and the Red Hot Chili Peppers songs. None of them give a shit because they always try to put me down because of their jealousy

They are jealous especially if you are ethnic.

Most normies can cruise through careermaxing so they hold it over you to feel superior and protect their egos even tho they are all slaves in the end :smonk: